Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots.

Post by oscartsg1 Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:48 am

y una ultima pregunta.....otra vez,jeje.que e de hacer para que se vea la imagen de la stage en el menu de seleccion?.sale el nombre pero no la imagen de esta.ahh,a parte muchas stages no se cargan,porque??
esta muy chulo el modo tag ahora asi(4 vs 4).pero creo deberian de aumentarle el tiempo en 20 segundos,entre poder sacar un personaje o otro

Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots. - Page 2 Ikemen12
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19520586/317]

posdate: some fixed for can use tag magic(link in video page)

oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ikemen GO with 330 selectable slots.

Post by Orion Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:17 am

As for the photo of the stages in the stage preview, I already made a tutorial on that. see in this section: https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t940-how-to-configure-my-stage-for-ikemen-s-stage-preview

The only additional information I can do is to say that the ikemen is sensitive and will read the stage portrait, according to the scale commands programmed in the def file. For example, on a stage by the SSUC Hades Temple team, opening the def file and going to the command [StageInfo], in the localcoord line, you will find the resolution 1280, 960. This means that the photo it will have to be 3 times bigger than you are used to.

I think that's it. The brute of the new system I believe you have already mastered.

Greetings.

;------------------------------

Quanto a foto dos stages no stage preview, já fiz um tutorial sobre isso. veja nessa seção:
https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t940-how-to-configure-my-stage-for-ikemen-s-stage-preview

A única informação adicional que posso fazer é dizer que o ikemen é sensitivo e vai ler o portrait do stage, segundo os comandos de escala programados no arquivo def. Por exemplo, em um stage da equipe SSUC Hades Temple, abrindo o arquivo def e indo para o comando [StageInfo], na linha localcoord, você encontrará a resolução 1280, 960. Isso quer dizer que a foto terá que ser 3 vezes maior do que se está acostumado.

Acho que é isso. O bruto do novo sistema acredito que você já domina.

Saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:53 am

gracias,otra duda.en el mugen normal tengo muchas stages con mucho zoon,pero al pasarlas al ikemen no tienen apenas zoom,algun modo de solucionarlo?
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:16 pm

oscartsg1 wrote:gracias,otra duda.en el mugen normal tengo muchas stages con mucho zoon,pero al pasarlas al ikemen no tienen apenas zoom,algun modo de solucionarlo?

At the present time, only zeroing the boundlow line in the [Camera] group in the def file or controlling the variables below if necessary. However, it is a fact that Zoom from Ikemen has a different mechanics than Zoom from mugen 1.1.

After a long time trying, today I managed to make my brief report on my impressions of Ikemen in another forum, where apparently there is one of the developers of the project. I would like to do this for Discord, but some time has passed and I was unable to send messages. I can only hope they read it.

However, it would be interesting in the future for someone to look at the issue of Zoom to make the transition less traumatic. However, we are evolving in the engine and I recognize that it must have cost several hours in lines of code, just to apply the features of version 0.96.

Greetings.

;----------------------------------------------------
No presente momento somente zerando a linha boundlow no grupo [Camera] no arquivo def ou controlando as variáveis mais abaixo se necessário. No entanto, é um fato que o Zoom do Ikemen tem uma mecânica diferente do Zoom do mugen 1.1.

Depois de muito tempo tentando, hoje consegui fazer meu breve relatório sobre minhas impressões do Ikemen em outro fórum, onde aparentemente tem um dos desenvolvedores do projeto. Gostaria de fazer isso pelo Discord, mas passou algum tempo e não conseguia enviar mensagens. Só posso esperar que leiam.

Porém, seria interessante no futuro alguém observar a questão do Zoom para deixar a transição menos traumática. Contudo, estamos evoluindo na engine e reconheço que deve ter custado várias horas em linhas de código, só para aplicar os recursos da versão 0.96.

Saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

oscartsg1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:45 pm

vale.dile que si es posible hacer una cosa que quedaria muy bien.lo mismo que el ikeme puede hacer salir cualquier personaje en tag,podia crear una opcion de choque de magias para todos.simplemente seria pulsar 2 botones no muy usados y se crearia un choque de magias(el que pulsara mas rapido ganaria).serian los mismos sprites de magias para todos,pero despues cadas uno podria canbiarselo dependiendo del personaje.en resumen,que enemde pulsar una tecla para que salga otro personaje,pulses dos para ejecutar un choque de magias(se añadirina por ejempl al chars 5 sprites de mahia con un 21000,5 que seria para ejecutarla en el ikeme.estaria muy bien como extra en el ikeme.seria una opcion que podria poner quien quisiera
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:09 pm

The theme has been updated. now you can download 330 slots settings plus 15 hidden bonuses in Ikemen Go v 0.97. This version emulates Linux and MacOS in the same executable. Besides, those who have Mp3 music in lighter formats for their stages, won't have the problem now of not listening to them.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2