Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:45 pm

-Updated Athena V2 ( new version with Santias - new updated of december)

- updated serpiente
1. fix code matrix in group 180.

-updated Afrodite
1. new palettes/Highlights: (New Anime,Manga,Episode G, Albafica,Rugonis,Episode G Manga and Cardinale)

-updated Afrodite Espectro
1. new palettes/Highlights: (Sapuri Manga)

- new algol & algolH
1. revised sprites for new pallets
2. cleansing the hypers' background and added new ones.

- updated Camus & CamusH
1. revision of pixels in the clothing for the finish of the armor of the manga format.
2. New palettes/Highlights:(Degel, Krest, Mystoria, Camus Manga, Episode G Manga, Sapuri Manga and Koh-i-Noor sapuri.)

- new yan

- updated Mu
1.new palletes/Highlights: Anime,Gateguard -Sapuri,Shion - Sapuri,Episode G,Gateguard,Avenir,Shion and Episode G Manga.)

MU
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu110CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu410
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu510CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu710
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu810CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu910
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu1010

Camus
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus14CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus210
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus310CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus410
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus510
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus610CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus710

Afrodite
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi12CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi13
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi14CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi15
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi16CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi17

Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 1238
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm

How are you? Little by little, I try to finish this project that already extends for two years. Unfortunately, as I looked at milo better I realized that the pixels were not so perfect for applying the new pallet system. So, at least at the moment, it will be impossible to do it with the version we have.

No more, I hope that you enjoying the new materials in the TAG system. When the test phase is over, we can think of a publication without the reference of the TAG and only with the system of Palettes. So, each one can convert their char to the three systems each one want. For the time being as I test, I make repairs, and easier to leave in the current settings.

Greetings.

-new Gemini
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

-new Shaka
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

- new Sigfried

- new Miro
1. add fireball

- new Miro sin Casco
1. add fireball

- new Cristal
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm

new version of aiolia also in the TAG version with new pallet system available.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:23 am

- new another athena
- new Krishna
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Vegito on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:18 am

hola tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?
Super Vegito
Super Vegito
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 4
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Super Vegito wrote:hola  tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?

I think you can visit the normal forum sections like Gold Chars, Asgard, poseidon and etc.

About this project, I intend to finish, but currently I am thinking of making changes to the structure and how I assemble the codes. I want to leave the new palette system as a template and leave it isolated in an ST file. Thus, it is the user who would define whether to use the system or not.

At the moment everything is paused as I am assisting some authors in launching new chars.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by knn6 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:56 am

Very good!!
knn6
knn6
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Sagitario
Mensajes/ Messages : 27
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:43 am

- updated Afrodita
- new Afrodita with helmet
- updated aioria by master-shion
- new Seiya HR
- new Shun HR
- new Ares
- new moses and moses H
1. fix hyper whalecall & ballena
2. revision pixels in face
- new belzebu
1. fix hyper garuda1
2. fix hyper azcariote
(bugs completely eliminated. Now the character will work perfectly.)
- updated babel and babelH
1. adding required group 5000 ranges in animations (5035,5061 and 5101)
- new ikki2
1.change of funds
- new ikki3
1.change of funds
-updated Serpiente by mastershion
1. intro matrix reduction (group 195 deleted)
2.group 195 separated from the intro matrix and used alone for provocation.
(You can now hit the serpeinte if he taunts you)
(Also, finally the Serpent bug was resolved by interacting with Seiya of Tecla2000.
In the presentation where seiya launches the meteors, hitting the character(serpeinte), o player can walk
scroll across the screen without the match starting,)
Warning !!!: This problem is very likely to exist in the universal version.
(A universal version will be sent to the original author.)
3. I finish the color map of the last palettes. (snake15.act and snake16.act).
Now, the win of the christmas win gift will not turn black when using these palettes.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 am

- updated Afrodita Espectro
- new Afrodita Espectro sin casco
1. fix group 5300 in continue.
2. fix sprites 400,3 and 220,2
- new Minotauro
- new furios seiya
-updated afrodite dourado (2 versions)
1. add code postype = p1 in group of constelation in hyper Rosas_desc
Now, the constelation is stay still in version 1.1
- new seiya kamui
1. revision of pixels for new palletes
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm

- updated Icaro
1. add code matrix for Intro
2. Intro 1 repair
- new shiryu Kamui
- new shiryu3
1. revision of pixels for new palettes.
- new shun3
1. exchange of backgrounds
- new pan
- new Isaac
- updated Kaisa
- updated ShunH
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Advances in Shiyo Kakuge's TAG system in Ikemen no longer make it necessary for chars to have codes. For this reason, the characters in table 1 had their codes eliminated. In addition, I put all the support sprites for changing palettes now they are animated in all chars.

In addition, we have of modifications:

- updated Camus/CamusH
1. AI tracks completely redone. (Let's face it, the old one was very appealing and repetitive.)
-updated llama.
1. repair pal 7
- Updated Cassios (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the seiya train by mugen pixart)
2. Pal 6 - Cassios manga
- Updated Seiya Train (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the Cassios by mugen pixart)
- updated aiorios Train
1. fin number anim in super pause in Atomic Thunderbolt charge niveau 1 (bug of flash deleted)
2. In this scam, I released another background and a flash that probably existed in the version
intended by Tonos, but Tecla2000 thought it better to remove it.
- updated Kanon
- new Kanon sin casco
-updated ikki2 by cairo
- updated kira
1. revision of pixels
2. new backgorunds in hypers
- updated Mu
1. hyper starlight without condition
- Belzebu change hyper assist
- myu change hyper assist
- esmeralda change hyper assist
- chars with code revision for Ikemen
(delete in unused and conflicting codes)
1. danteH (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
- no use this code in Ikemen (original version) -
Char will lock
2.Athena (4 versions)(Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
3. Nachi (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
4.Saga (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
5. cancer (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
6. aldebaran (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)

As you can see, I am not able to upload all the chars this week. I'll do the rest next weekend. They are ready, but it really didn't work.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:10 pm

Finally, I finished updating the rest of the tables. All old TAG codes have been deleted. Now, you can use all the chars for your mugen 1.1, Ikemen or for the TAG System path for Ikemen by Shiyo Kakuge.

Some changes have been made in addition. Let's go to them:

-Updated Moses/MosesH
1. fix time win 181
- Updated Cassios 3D
has the idea of fighting this character with the seiya train by mugen pixart)
- Updated aioria (revision for Ikemen - bug deleted)
- chars with code revision for Ikemen
(delete in unused and conflicting codes)
- no use this code in Ikemen (original version) -
Char will lock
1. Jao Lynx (deleted code no Bar)
2. Atlas (deleted code no Bar)
3. cancer 3d (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
4. aldebaran 3d (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
- News bugs resolved (Ikemen)
animation 42
- the last animation sprite must have time -1.
Reason: infinite jump in Win on the TAG system)
- kiki
- Serpiente
- tiburon
- sho
- dante
- eris
- Megres
- Siegfried
- Hyoga de Aquario
- eligol
- Belzebu
- SiriusH
- Giganto
- Shaka sin Casco (add anim 42)
- Myu
- Zelos
- Ikki Kamui
- furious seiya
- pan
- ares2
- Seiya JUS
- Pegasus/Sagitario JUS
- Mu3D
- Aioros 3D
- Yaga

For those who do not think it is possible to adjust the support sprites for changing palettes in JUS chars, follow an example with SeiyaJUS.

Well, have fun. From time to time I will try to update the tables. I’m going to explore Ikemen a little bit. As for the stages, without revision forecast. Besides, stages are something very particular. Each one places the quantity and which stages they want.

However, here are some tips:
- transparency area appearing - change the color map of the sprite or pixelate the dots in transparency.
- dark stages - the boundlow line probably has a reference above 1000. Set the number to 0 or as close as possible.

There are still some problems when reading certain stages on some zoom triggers. I haven't explored them yet to discover the problem. Remember, ikemen is not mugen. Chars and stage readings can happen differently in some cases. Anyone who is excited to discover it, publish the results, because I will only do it when I can and it may take time. My retirement in mugen is brief (it will not be tomorrow or month), I am helping to publish old projects and they are priorities. After that, my stay is likely to end.

I will try to do something until the end of the year to leave the stages running 100%, more without promises. Now, I'm going to focus on two projects that are well underway. I will still be here, but it will not be possible to update these tables monthly.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:04 pm

- new Aldebaran (tonos)
1. outgoing finich reconfigured for Tag mode. I preserved as much of the original blow as possible. However, adaptations are required. The coding changed at the end and Win exclusive now turned into a Lose that appears from round 2 (a kind of final death when battling.) This appears in Tecla2000's Aphrodite. The animation group 4004 would be rendered useless by the adaptation, however the sprites fit a glove for a Lose from the 2nd round. Hope you like it.

Remembering, there is nothing wrong with the original Aldebaran (Tonos) programming. Only for TAG mode, fatality blows that are convert to win are not appropriate for this system. After all, the mugen naturally it does not have the TAG mode, so this concern did not exist. As the Ikemen mechanism becomes popular, or if it does, the authors will be concerned with this programming detail.

- updated 4 versions Athena
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group. Now, the hypersphere_Attack and escudo_Ataque2 will not give bugs due the exclusion of groups. The blows remain close to the original. Exist a slight change when projecting the opposing character at the end of each stroke. The original programming is nothing wrong, but as I said previously, running chars on a different system than it was originally programmed, may require changes in rare cases.
- updated DanteH
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group.
- updated Nachi
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group.
Slight changes when designing the opposing character in the first special.

There are still some characters that I haven't had time to test on the systems or adapt the end of one hyper to TAG mode.

We are coming to an end. Well see you soon.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum