Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code)

2 posters

Go down

MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Empty MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code)

Post by Orion Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:47 am

Hello friends from all over the world. These days I heard the sounds of Minos from Jogo Bravo Soldados and I realized that it is the same as the voice actor of the anime in Portuguese. Therefore, I redid all the snd for PT-BR, in addition to building alternative snd in Japanese and Latin.

This version is based on the one made by Centella (carmarion) and has some differences.

- new snd PT-BR/JAP/LAT.
- new sounds
- new win, taunt and Intro.
- fixed p2 state on hyper_01A (now the three postures are bug free)
- new small portrait
- unlinking the puppet string sprites from the 1 color slot (this will avoid color fluctuations when changing the palette)
- new palettes (highlights for Anime, lost canvas, next dimension (manga) and Brave Soldiers

Now I believe that there will be no problems with Minos interacting with other chars. Hope you like it.

Greetings.

MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Anime10 (Anime)MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Lost10 (Lost Canvas)

MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Next10 (Next Dimension - Mangá)MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Brave10 (Brave Soldiers)

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/ovzg24an9nqpbt7/Minos.rar

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;History Minos HR
;1° vesion - Fido(original) - (2002)
;2° version - Re-Programmer by suikyo (2010)
;3° version - Re-Programmer by Centella (2016)
;4° version - Revision and add events by Orion13estrelas (2022)
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

jusinho1986, danielsaintseiya and shavo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code) Empty Re: MINOS DE GRIFFON HR by Fido (Graphics)/ Fido, Suikyo and Centella (Code)

Post by jusinho1986 Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:46 am

Wow muito bom meu amigo obrigado por colocar mais paletas, e adicionar mais sons ao personagem principalmente o Pt- Br. 🙂🤙
jusinho1986
jusinho1986
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 324
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-09-10

Back to top Go down