Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problema paleta y color

3 posters

Go down

Problema paleta y color Empty Problema paleta y color

Post by shavo1 Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:25 pm

Estoy trabajando en un edit de capitana marvel para hacer a la linterna verde jessica cruz, he agregado un ataque de otro char, un droide de grievous, pero quería que fuese un constructo que dependiendo de cada paleta del char cambiase el color, en este momento está usando la paleta uno del char de este, pero siempre queda en verde; creo que el droide cuenta como proyectil pero no estoy seguro, aquí les dejo ambos char para que puedan revisar de lo que hablo (el sprite del droide está al final del sff ambos chars si están usando fighter factory)
estos son los char:

El char que estoy haciendo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv3r5hgswojh0pu/JessicaCruz.rar/file

De dónde saque el droide: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ablhx21ynhwcd7q/General_Grievous.rar/file

edit: ahora que volví a abrir el char se creo la paleta 444 (el nombre del grupo del sprite) usando exactamente la misma paleta 1 del char pero con el nombre 444,intenté borrar la paleta y reemplazarla por loa que debería tener, pero al volver a abrirlo, se vuelve a crear, estoy usando el fighter factory más reciente

I´m working on a edit of captain marvel to make her the green lantern jessica cruz, i added an attack of another char, one of the grievous droids, but i wanted that this droid to be a construct, that depending of the char´s palette the color of the droid changed, in this moment is using the first palette of the char, but it stays in green even when the palette haves another color; i think that the droid counts as a projectile but i´m not shure, i give you both chars to show what i´m talking about (the droid´s sprite is at the and of the sff on both chars if you are using fighter factory)
these are the chars:

the one that i am making: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv3r5hgswojh0pu/JessicaCruz.rar/file

the char where i got the droid attack:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ablhx21ynhwcd7q/General_Grievous.rar/file
shavo1
shavo1
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Acuario
Mensajes/ Messages : 76
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-26

Back to top Go down

Problema paleta y color Empty Re: Problema paleta y color

Post by Orion Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 am

Hello,

I was too busy with household chores these days. Although late, let's get your answer.

As I understand it, you want to import a group of effects sprites present in General Grievous to JessicaCruz.

First you must open General Grievous and locate the group you want to import.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz45

After that, go to palettes and choose advanced palette editor option (I use version 3.0 of 2012)

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz46

With the advanced palette editor open select the Image or palette option and open the icon to open palettes from a file. (In this case, open Jessica's pallets.)

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz47

Let's find Jessica's open folder directory and choose the main palette in the modern.act case.
When opening the palette you should encounter the following scenario.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz48

In Jessica's palette that appears next to the General's present sprite figure, you can see several Black colored slots. Usually they are empty, that is, not linked to any element of the char. (There are works where the authors prefer to use white or green, it varies according to taste).

To avoid overlapping any color problems, let's do the experiment a little farther away from the declared colors. First select all colors of the General. After that, go to Jessica's palette next to it and choose from a row of empty slots to place the 14 selected colors. With all selection done press the send colors button to the right.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz49

Press the button to send colors to the right. Once that's done, save Jessica's palette again.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz50

After saving as changes in Jessica's main palette, you should now open Jessica's character. After opening put the sprites you want from General in Jessica's sff. Now yes, you will map the new sprite in  the Jessica's palette, with the colors you want, previously declared. for example, by adding the sprite 444.24. Open palettes and choose the advanced option again. Now, open a new palette, in this case modern.act (Jessica's main palette.)
Observe.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz51

After applying the main palette, the sprite will be all blurry. Now click on the button to adapt the image to the colors of the palette. Note that now, instead of turning everything yellow, as you previously declared all the general colors, now the colors will be as desired.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz53

Save the file as a new image as it is safer and because the automatic applications have some glitches. Close everything and open again the char and the image that you saved in sff of jessica. Note that it is now as desired.

Problema paleta y color Sem_tz52

Attention. You should also update Jessica's other palettes to add the new layers, otherwise everything will be black. The process must also be done on the general's other 23 sprites. It may seem repetitive, but believe that this technique is already an immeasurable advance, because back in the first generation of mugen, we had to do everything by hand, without the aid of a mapping machine.

It's interesting to change the general's colors, to see if the mapping was a success, because sometimes some color is left out and in this case, you should correct the hand yourself.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

shavo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shavo1 Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:04 am

Thanks  Problema paleta y color 1f600
shavo1
shavo1
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Acuario
Mensajes/ Messages : 76
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GregFil Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:07 pm

Schneider Electric is a France-headquartered solar manufacturer established in 1836. Originally the company was operating in the shipping and heavy machinery market, steel and iron industry; then moved into weaponry, and then after the war into servicing the construction and electricity sectors.
Site here
GregFil
GregFil
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Cáncer
Mensajes/ Messages : 6
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2023-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content