Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020)

+5
Kakairo
warriorz
ALEXCOP
jusinho1986
Orion
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Empty Re: General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020)

Post by MARKZGZ Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:43 am

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Poseid10[/quote]

Me gusta este Sprite

MARKZGZ
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 81
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Empty Re: General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020)

Post by warriorz Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:56 am

ALEXCOP wrote:
General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Mugen014

https://www.4shared.com/rar/vpY6lFhzea/Escamas.html

yes, i need this

ALEXCOP wrote:Quizá puedas sacar el tridente de este frame:
---------------------------------------------------
Maybe you can get the trident out of this frame:

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Poseid10

Greetings.

i will use this trident.. but this sprite is it from a char o single sprite?

Orion wrote:
General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Poseid10

good sprite, i never seen this sprite in any chara and i know all saint seiya char..
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 62
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:19 am

Finish.
I think that all you can find some little bug on it.. but.. which is the char without bug?

i will try to update it in mugen archive soon and then i post here the link..
Orion how about moving this topic to the "wip" section so I can create one for the finished version in this "chars" section?

but I would like you to play the current (old to me) version at least one last time so you can better appreciate the differences..

i did my best.

(and I hope that, by trying this char, "someone" 🙄 will want to finish their update on Krishna, at least in coloring)
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 62
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 am

warriorz wrote:Finish.
I think that all you can find some little bug on it.. but.. which is the char without bug?

i will try to update it in mugen archive soon and then i post here the link..
Orion how about moving this topic to the "wip" section so I can create one for the finished version in this "chars" section?

but I would like you to play the current (old to me) version at least one last time so you can better appreciate the differences..

i did my best.

(and I hope that, by trying this char, "someone" 🙄 will want to finish their update on Krishna, at least in coloring)

Truth. Even in professional games, bugs exist.

Well, only Master-shion has administrative powers. The ideal would be to move the entire section to one that the master-shion created when you need to clear the forum.
https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t172-chars-updated-by-orion

The last version with two sides dates from 02.06.2020, I added a hyper from another dimension made by Tony ADV. On side A there are only sea dragon strokes and on side B there are Gemini strokes. I worked on that perspective.

www.mediafire.com/file/xkdzt9i6wds6buu/Kanon_All.rar

Yes, Krishna has good Combos and Hypers, but we need to work in parts of the graphics better. As it belongs to three forums, I hope that any collaborator does that. Just add the name, my blessing. Thus, only version better of Isaac and Poseidon would be missing.

At the moment I have no news, but I work on them.

See you later.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1512
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Empty General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020)

Post by ALEXCOP Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:18 pm

warriorz wrote:i will use this trident.. but this sprite is it from a char o single sprite?

It is a single sprite
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 128
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Master-Shion Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:27 pm

I move the topic to this section.

Por cierto el dibujo de Poseidón es genial Very Happy

General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 0Ux9jM2General Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 DR5iK8VGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 DVy4BQsGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 8DIDaGDGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 LTBHRVdGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 W18hDFvGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 Y97DB0dGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 CljAvOYGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 4kX1vwKGeneral Kanon de Dragão Marinho (version 2020) - Page 4 45JvkWR
Master-Shion
Master-Shion
Admin
Admin

Zodiaco : Aries
Mensajes/ Messages : 1128
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-25

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4