Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ

5 posters

Go down

General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Empty General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ

Post by warriorz Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:36 pm

this is my vision of this old old char.. enjoy..

I just wanted to make a clean palette with color separation... damn..

new graphical restyle, new code, new sprite (where they are missing), new animation (intro, win, lose, taunt), some new hyper move, new sound (but only for italian people, sorry)..

old and new difference
General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Restyl10

some screen
General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ 01_sta12

http://www.mediafire.com/file/56uex1bln396077/Kanon20.rar/file

p.s. please, if you don't like this char (all or part of it) you are free not to use it, nobody forces you.. Wink
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 62
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-09

oscartsg1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Empty Re: General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ

Post by ALEXCOP Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:44 pm

Impresionante Warrior!!!!, buen trabajo, me gusta como quedó, lo único que le cambiaría es a Saga espectro en uno de los hypers, porque aún no existía en esa época, la saga de Hades viene después de la de Poseidón, debería de ser Saga dorado, por el resto perfecto, felicidades por el trabajo y felicidades también a Jusinho por la cabeza.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impressive Warrior !!!!, good job, I like how it turned out, the only thing I would change is a spectrum Saga in one of the hypers, because it did not yet exist at that time, the Hades saga comes after the Poseidon one, it should to be a golden Saga, for the rest perfect, congratulations on the job and congratulations also to Jusinho for the head.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 128
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-08-28

Back to top Go down

General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Empty Re: General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ

Post by warriorz Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:52 am

I know Alexcop, but in the old version these two hyper were already there and I wanted to leave them.. even though Saga is already dead in the poseidon arc, so the gold cloth is without an owner and, maybe, maybe, Saga was already making the deal with Hades in the hell but on earth they still didn't know (hahaha)
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:51 am

Si pero justo después Orion lo arregló y lo cambió a dorado, en el hyper actúa como recuerdo de su hermano, por eso lo de la armadura dorada, pero si lo quieres dejar como espectro está bién jaja.

Un saludo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sì, ma subito dopo che Orion l'ha aggiustato e cambiato in oro, nell'iper funge da ricordo di suo fratello, ecco perché l'armatura d'oro, ma se vuoi lasciarlo come spettro va bene ahah.

Un saluto.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:59 am

I just tasted it now It was a tremendous surprise. The whole character was renewed and the creative way to elaborate the hypers was fantastic. At the same time you have preserved some mechanics, so the old guard people will still feel some inferences from the original work. It was a good partnership, as Jusinho's new sprites for Kanon's face gave more life to the character without a helmet. Intro and Win refer to moments in the series that every fan will go crazy. Anyway, a fantastic job without a doubt. Whoever has not tried it, needs to experiment.

Greetings and thank you very much.
;-------------------------------------
Acabei de provar agora. Foi uma tremenda surpresa. Todo o char foi renovado e a forma criativa de elaborar os hypers foi fantástica. Ao mesmo tempo você preservou algumas mecanicas, logo o pessoal da velha guarda sentirá ainda algumas inferências ao trabalho original. Foi uma boa parceiria, pois os novos sprites do Jusinho para o rosto do Kanon deram mais vida ao personagem sem capacete. As Intro e Win fazem referência a momentos da série que todo fã vai enlouquecer. Enfim, um trabalho fantástico sem sombra de dúvidas. Quem não provou, precisa experimentar.

Saudações e muito obrigado.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:36 am

ALEXCOP wrote:Si pero justo después Orion lo arregló y lo cambió a dorado, en el hyper actúa como recuerdo de su hermano, por eso lo de la armadura dorada, pero si lo quieres dejar como espectro está bién

i am shocked to ear this..
that hyper was also present in all the other versions of this char, All! and only now do you think you have to change it? and then it is not true that it serves as a reminder of the brother .. it is a couple attack! that move has always existed, I only restored it .. damn
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:10 pm

Sí, el hyper siempre existió, sólo digo que después se modificó a Saga espectro por Saga dorado en la última versión, puedes verlo aquí:

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t886-general-kanon-de-dragao-marinho-version-2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, hyper always existed, I'm just saying that after Saga Specter was modified by Saga Gold in the latest version, you can see it here:

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t886-general-kanon-de-dragao-marinho-version-2020
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:29 pm

Chicos, hice una nueva paleta principal con los colores del anime para el que la quiera utilizar (es la de la izquierda en las imagenes):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I made a new main palette with the anime colors for whoever wants to use it (it's the one on the left in the images):

General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Mugen015General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Mugen016
General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Mugen019General SeaDragon Kanon by WarriorZ Mugen018

https://www.4shared.com/file/YXT989Jdea/alexcop__2_.html

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t20dtoxhnslsan6/alexcop.act/file
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Chicos, realicé una pequeña modificación en la paleta que había realizado para este char, creo que ahora está mejor:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ohvr9nnpti0fx9a/ALEXCOP-KANON+DRAGON.act/file

Un saludo.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:42 pm

muchas gracias por todas las mejoras.cada vez luce mucho mejor
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavery211 Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:02 pm

Great character! Possibly the best Kanon in mugen!
Cavery211
Cavery211
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Sagitario
Mensajes/ Messages : 5
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2021-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down