Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastard Mugen by Tony ADV

Go down

Bastard Mugen by Tony ADV Empty Bastard Mugen by Tony ADV

A version made for mugen 1.1. Much better, because now the colors are more striking.

link: https://www.mugenation.it/2019/09/26/bastard-mugen-full-game-by-mugenation/

fix alternative: www.mediafire.com/file/nsvlj0tmfplp60b/mugen.rar
(Description: mugen def file. Paste this file into the data folder to fix the extreme speed of the original link and be able to fill the screen completely when you press alt + enter.)

Version de tributo: Bastard (original version) - win mugen

Version made by Tony ADV himself. I think it was one of his last work before retiring from mugen.

link: www.mediafire.com/file/ejzz1yh3464j4jt/B%2Ast%2Ard%2521%2521_Win.rar
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bastard Mugen by Tony ADV :: Comments

jusinho1986

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm by jusinho1986

iterressante I will download I liked the game I miss the works of the great designer Tony that pity that he retired from the mugen world. Hello my friend.

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:52 pm by Orion

jusinho1986 wrote:iterressante I will download I liked the game I miss the works of the great designer Tony that pity that he retired from the mugen world. Hello my friend.

Truth I prefer the classic (winmugen) version of Tony ADV. Everything was made from scratch, chars, stages and screenpack. I would even like to upgrade the winmugen game to 1.1, but there are a number of processes for turning a winmugen screenpack to 1.0. I preferred to leave the version made by the French (screenpack 1.1) which is not bad, on the contrary is good compared to the original.
However the classic version is a work of art, in my opinion. He even made a complete evangelion's game (available in mugen pixat). To me, it's the best game of your career. The amount of innovations and interactions made in this game is chilling. To top it off, the guy is one of the patrons of the saint seiya project (making chars from the LR series). He even founded mugenpixart. What a curriculum !!!

It really is a pity that he retired, but I understand his side. We need to put an end to everything. Today, I think he just is one user enjoys the mugen creations that come out year after year.

Greetings my friend.

;-----------------------------
Verdade. Eu prefiro a versão clássica (winmugen) do Tony ADV. Tudo foi feito do zero, chars, stages e screenpack. Eu até gostaria de atualizar o jogo do winmugen para 1.1, porém tem um série de processos para transformar um screenpack do winmugen para 1.0. Preferi deixar a versão feita pelos franceses (screenpack 1.1) que não é ruim, ao contrário é boa em relação ao original.
No entanto a versão clássica é uma obra de arte, em minha opinião. Ele ainda fez um jogo completo de evangelion (disponível em mugen pixat). Para mim, é o melhor game de sua carreira. A quantidade de inovações e interações feitas nesse game é de arrepiar. Para completar, o cara é um dos patronos do projeto saint seiya (fazer chars da série em LR). Ele inclusive fundou a mugenpixart. Que cúrriculo!!!

Realmente é uma pena que ele tenha se aposentado, porém compreendo o lado dele. Precisamos dar um ponto final em tudo. Hoje, creio que ele apenas desfrute das criações de mugen que surgem ano a ano.

Saudações meu amigo.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down