Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR)

+8
V-Nix
eskorpion05
Carmorion
Master-Shion
Pardo
Hentai Man
carpa5
jito_rico
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Empty General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR)

Post by Orion Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm

After 10 years of the Poseidon project, we are honored to bring you the first general improved. The pixelated graphics  were done by me. The program was taken by friend Padawan (Astrean). The sound in Latin was made by suikyo and the Padawan.

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 2you1sg

Note on the 2016 version:

Hello friends,

after nearly two years finally I go put an end to this project. In this version have a graphical revision  of some sprites, improved of AI, return of sirens, all hypers are refurbished, in addition to solving some bugs.

I hope you like the new version. Not to say that the character is perfect. I know he can improve even more. If you want to further improve the char are the will. I only ask you not erase the names of the people who helped in this project. Just add your if you want to improve the char.

Thank you all and I hope you have a good fun:

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 14o23xsGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 2kihbr
General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Eu3klgGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 5f4284

special thanks:

The Fido, largest and lead author of the Char.
The friend Padawan (astrean) who embraced this project at the moment did not understand almost nothing of programming.
The Master-shion by Sirens of Intro and Cosmos.
The particular friends who indirectly helped me in removing some bugs that had not noticed.
And of course to all of you from the beginning accompany the project editing and helped me with their criticisms and praise.

Thank you all and until next time.

Updated 18/03/2017

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD (Updated in 18/03/2017) - Universal version

-7 sense recoded. (New effect)
-superguard added
-AI 100% emulated.
- Some codes have been renumbered to some standard numbers, avoiding some bugs that occurred.

Exclusive version of mugen 1.0 and 1.1

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD (TAG) - (Updated in 20/05/2018)

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD (NORMAL) - (Updated in 20/05/2018)

- cosmos added.
- Sirenas's HD bottoms.
- Code of Player selector activated. Now you will choose your palette at the beginning of the battle. The code is activated only in the 1st round of each round.
- Char upgraded to mugen 1.0. Reduced sff.
- Unused sounds deleted.
- Shield Defence Attack-2 deleted. Shield Defense Attack-1 now has the sound of anime. With that, I eliminated a blow that was repeated only because of the sound and I released more vesatility to AI.
- Group 5300 animated. Seen on the continue screen.
- I fix, the bug of the provocation.
- Quotes programmed.
- add of 1 hyper
- change of dash (group  105)
- Fix bug of hyper with sirenes.
- More two palettes (Episode G II and OCE)

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 018

Note: The Player selector code is unique to mugen 1.0. Do not try to open the winmugen char because the remappal code is not written in the  source code of the winmugen.

If you can not run mugen 1.0 on your computer efficiently, use the version 18/03/2017

Last edited by Orion on Sun May 20, 2018 3:42 pm; edited 16 times in total
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Empty Re: General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR)

Post by Master-Shion Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Thanks for the char, good work Very Happy

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 0Ux9jM2General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) DR5iK8VGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) DVy4BQsGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 8DIDaGDGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) LTBHRVdGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) W18hDFvGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Y97DB0dGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) CljAvOYGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 4kX1vwKGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 45JvkWR
Master-Shion
Master-Shion
Admin
Admin

Zodiaco : Aries
Mensajes/ Messages : 1128
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-25

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx

Back to top Go down

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Empty Re: General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR)

Post by jito_rico Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:45 pm

thanks... i wish someone make the other marine chars Smile
jito_rico
jito_rico
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 174
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:47 pm

jito_rico wrote:thanks... i wish someone make the other marine chars Smile

I'm glad you liked it. Regarding marine generals we have good news.

Baian - it is being carried out by Fobiaz in Mugen Pixart
Io - we have two versions in progress.
1) Warriorz in Mugen Pixart
2) Master-shion this forum.
Krishna - I and three other friends who are helping me.
Kaisa - Jack in CDZ Juego 2d
Isaac - We have a version underway by Master-shion. I believe that soon he will open this wip.
Sorento - Jack in Mugen Pixart, but it will take a few years, due to it having some open projects.
Kanon - The WeltonSaint was performing a new version. But he dropped out. For now we do not have anyone to improve it.

Many of these projects are underway. But a lot of things will be built from scratch. So it will take some time.

But with a little patience, we will soon have in our mugens all generals improved.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by carpa5 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:45 am

woaoo this is a good work thanks
este es mejor que el que tenia en mi coleccion es un muy buen trabajo muy detallado agradezco y pues a mi coleecion directo gracias
carpa5
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 23
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:15 pm

carpa5 wrote:woaoo this is a good work thanks
este es mejor que el que tenia en mi coleccion es un muy buen trabajo muy detallado agradezco y pues a mi coleecion directo gracias

Thank you,

soon the authors will go complete the work. Lack modify some hypers, Intro e AI.

Greetings
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentai Man Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Ta muito bom esse char, Orion!
Hentai Man
Hentai Man
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 35
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Muito bem orion, você tem muito potencial, continue sempre praticando, quem sabe não podemos fazer um projeto juntos.
Pardo
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 17
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Master-Shion Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Es un buen char en HR, si necesitas ayuda con el char te ayudaremos en lo que podamos, me gustaría que el char tuviera las sirenas de nuevo, se veían muy bien las sirenas o angeles.

cuando tenga un rato libre en la semana podría dibujarte una constelación en este caso ser mitologico, es una idea.

General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 0Ux9jM2General Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) DR5iK8VGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) DVy4BQsGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 8DIDaGDGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) LTBHRVdGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) W18hDFvGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) Y97DB0dGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) CljAvOYGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 4kX1vwKGeneral Sorento de Sirene (Version HR) 45JvkWR
Master-Shion
Master-Shion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Master-Shion wrote:Es un buen char en HR, si necesitas ayuda con el char te ayudaremos en lo que podamos, me gustaría que el char tuviera las sirenas de nuevo, se veían muy bien las sirenas o angeles.

cuando tenga un rato libre en la semana podría dibujarte una constelación en este caso ser mitologico, es una idea.

Yes. In the final version the sirens returned, besides hypers be customized.
I already increased the AI, fix bugs of Hit, I added mudical insulation codes.
I lack customize the third hyper. When Finish step a private version for you to evaluate and make their contribution.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat May 21, 2016 9:03 am

Hello friends,

I published an update of the char. The download is in main message.

greetings
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Master-Shion Sat May 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Se ve mejor, lo probaré Very Happy

Master-Shion
Master-Shion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmorion Sun May 22, 2016 9:13 am

me gusta las mejoras de la grafica.
Carmorion
Carmorion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 456
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun May 22, 2016 9:57 am

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by eskorpion05 Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Gracias por este Sorento esta mucho mejor que el que yo tenia, mas fluido y mejor IA, Gracias
eskorpion05
eskorpion05
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Escorpio
Mensajes/ Messages : 26
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 am

Here's a little update.
-7 sense recoded. (New effect)
-superguard added
-AI 100% emulated.
- Some codes have been renumbered to some standard numbers, avoiding some bugs that occurred.

If you still want improvements in this char look for news from friend Astrean, because for his friend Orion, this project is closed.

http://lg-seintos.forosactivos.net/t40-sorrento-siren
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by V-Nix Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:56 am

Thanks for the update, these HR chars really look good
V-Nix
V-Nix
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 20
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

Graphically this is one of the best char
Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 pm

An update again ?!

Yes, but this time it's one test for a code I just learned after a lot of effort. The Remappal allows you to change the palette of the character in the 1st round of each fight. Unfortunately it is a unique code from mugen 1.0. The people from winmugen will not be able to test the char.

I hope you like it.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by errfenix Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:52 pm

muy bueno (graficas excelentes), grax x compartir
errfenix
errfenix
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 111
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next