Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ayuda con estas stages

2 posters

Go down

ayuda con estas stages Empty ayuda con estas stages

Post by oscartsg1 Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:23 am

he bajado un juego mugen de mortal kombat(encriptado y lo he desencriptado).he cojido sus stages y al intentar ponerlas en el  mugen o ikemen dan error.todo parece perfecto pero no se por que no funcionan.son unas stages realmente buenas ,algunas tipo 3d y estoy muy interesado en que se carguen.os dejo el link de estas por si alguien consigue que funcionen
link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzpobq6ezxce5xs/STAGES.rar/file
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

ayuda con estas stages Empty Re: ayuda con estas stages

Post by Orion Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:42 pm

I had no problems. I put one of them on and it ran perfectly.

See if he didn't forget any letters or even spacing. Preferably Copy the name that appears in the def file and code in select in the data folder as in mugem.

ayuda con estas stages Sprite84

Greetings
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:13 am

pues sigo sin podre cargarlas(y suelo cargar muchas al la semana).seguro es por mi screempack ikemen go.no las reconoce.agrrrr(tu las probado con el screempack que me pasaste,orion?),
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:09 am

oscartsg1 wrote:pues sigo sin podre cargarlas(y suelo cargar muchas al la semana).seguro es por mi screempack ikemen go.no las reconoce.agrrrr(tu las probado con el screempack que me pasaste,orion?),

I've already figured out the problem. Friend Oscar, did you read the error report that the screenpack provided?! He said that it was not possible to open the sff from two specific stages. This is because Ikemen is sensitive, that is, it makes some symbols different from the mugen programming.

To work around this, open Kratos' def file and Scorpion's_Lair. Write the following lines:

spr = Krato's_Arena.sff by spr = Krato_s_Arena.sff

spr = Scorpion's_Lair_&_Kahn's_Kave.sff by Scorpion_s_Lair_&_Kahn_s_Kave.sff

Of course, some stages need small changes in their codes for each scenario to fit the reality of the Ikemen camera. This may take some time. Use the hints it already provides how to reset the boundlow line in the camera group when the values are too high and adjust the [Scaling] and [StageInfo] group. Sorry, but I won't review this. I haven't even finished doing this on my mugen from Saint Seiya.

You can also download already revised mortal kombat stages for the Ikemen reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KShmhiGk8rQ

A link is in the respective author channel.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down