Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ayuda con esta stage interactiva(solo es una cosa)

2 posters

Go down

ayuda con esta stage interactiva(solo es una cosa) Empty ayuda con esta stage interactiva(solo es una cosa)

Post by oscartsg1 Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:33 am

(solo pido saber donde va el  n4,solo eso)
me he bajado  una stage que permite romper cosas en esta al luchar.he instalado todo bien pero dice esto por ejemplo:

3 : Take the code from FightFX_Air text file and copy/paste it to your FightFX.air file with notepad.  

4 : Take the code from -2 text file and copy paste it one time below ALL of your characters -2 state.

5 : Take the code from CHARACTER_CNS text file and copy paste it one time in ALL one of your characters CNS.

6 : Take the Code from Hit_Box_Air text file and copy/paste it one time in All your characters .air file
    with Notepad.

; Your all finished and can now have interactive Totem poles to strike at on Tam Tam"s Green Hell stage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

el n.4 donde se pega la informacion?.en un archivo del mugen?en los chars,donde????,cual es?.me basta con saber solo eso y la tendre instalada.asi podre crear bastantes stages interactivas

dejo el link de la stage completa con todo:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/01nvlwce3ds9ylm/Green_Hell_SS_E.rar/file
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

ayuda con esta stage interactiva(solo es una cosa) Empty Re: ayuda con esta stage interactiva(solo es una cosa)

Post by Orion Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:08 am

Friend Oscar, I advise you to read the Read Me file. There you will find specific instructions on how to run this. I analyzed all Def files from stages 1.1 interactive and without interaction and I'm sorry to say that in programming it doesn't change anything.
What I said earlier is still valid. What the friend electro does is through numbering objects encoded on the stage, using these numbers and updating part of the mugen code that is opened in Fight. Note that it asks to add both the sprites in the sff file and the codes in the def file.

That said, study the texts that are in the text files folder. However, back up everything. After all, you will be modifying part of the mugen code that is open for modification. Overwriting a line that you shouldn't will cause fatal problems and you won't be able to run the copy of the game on your machine.

So, before doing this, back up everything you're modifying.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down