Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT)

+3
Lobo Azul
Kakairo
Orion
7 posters

Go down

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Empty Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT)

Post by Orion Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Hello friends from all over the world,

I bring the translation to Portuguese of this excellent char who knew how to age well over time. Besides the translation, I've added another def file for you to want to play in the spectrum version. I also made some changes:

- win matrix fix code
- fix time 182
- fix time 183
- new Intro 1941 (for intro interactive with bronze saints) / Intro spectrum
- add code for intro interactive with bronze saints (armor v3)

Also, if you play the specter babel against the bronze knights, you will be redirected to the specter intro. The interactive Intro made by LordKrauser22, where he claims to come on behalf of the master is still there, but it only works with Bronze knights in the first armor version.

I hope you have fun.

All credits to friend LordKrauser22. The new personalized options are seen as a gift to Brazilian friends.

Greetings.
;------------------------------------
Olá amigos de todo o  mundo,

Trago a tradução para português deste excelente char que soube envelhecer bem com o tempo. Além da tradução, adicionei outro arquivo def para que quiser jogar na versão espectro. Fiz também algumas modificações:

- Correção do código matricial win
- correção de tempo em 182
- correção de tempo em 183
- Nova Intro 1941 (para intro interativa com cavaleiros de Bronze) - Intro espectro
- adição do código para intro interativa com cavaleiros de bronze (armadura v3)

Além disso, caso você jogue com o babel espectro contra os cavaleiros de bronze, você será redirecionado para a Intro do Espectro. A Intro interativa feita pelo LordKrauser22, onde ele diz vir em nome do mestre ainda está lá, mas funciona apenas com os cavaleiros de Bronze na versão primeira armadura.

Espero que se divirtam.

Todos os créditos ao amigo LordKrauser22. As novas opções personalizadas encarem como um presente aos amigos brasileiros.

Saudações.

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Babel11Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Babelh10

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/g3mbw8fam1cq9xe/babel.rar (updated in 07.09.2021)

Last edited by Orion on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1512
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Empty Re: Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT)

Post by Kakairo Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:15 pm

ficou muito bom!
Kakairo
Kakairo
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Géminis
Mensajes/ Messages : 58
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-01-08

Back to top Go down

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Empty Re: Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT)

Post by Lobo Azul Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:49 pm

A descargar, muchas gracias Orion.
Lobo Azul
Lobo Azul
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Sagitario
Mensajes/ Messages : 1047
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-07-12

https://mugen-arcade.foroactivo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:35 am

The friend Alex helped me with some modifications in order to improve this character's gameplay experience.

Although it's optional, they make a big difference. Let's score them:

1. cosmo effects, attacks, backgrounds and accessories separate from the main palette.
2. addition of 24 new palettes. (12 silver and 12 espectrum)
3. addition of new frames to the armor.
4. pixel correction in the intervals 190.2/190.3/191.19/191.20/191.21/1300,3
5. new intro spectrum with fire effects. Thus, whoever chooses the silver option will now no longer see the spectrum mantle. Whoever chooses the spectrum option, I added a code that redirects to Intro with the cloak.
6. new sound (state 170 (lose) & effect fire (anime) in hypers)
7. new Big portraits (silver & espectrum)
8. new superior effect of the cosmo recharge.
9. win 183 transformed into taunt 197.(She is too provocative for a win. We prefer to migrate her to the provocation group)
10. new snd alternatives (French, Iberian and Japanese).The PT-BR remains dominant, but just change.
11. fix intro interactive with bronze saints  
(add of name de seiya & hyoga (mugen pixart), as well as some common variations of seiya, hyoga and cdz juego 2d shun. I believe players won't have any more problems with this special event.)

That's it for now. Probably don't touch this character again. The char still need to improve the graphics a little, adding more layers of colors, but that's not my strong point.

This detail is for friends who are good sprite-makers.

The link is in the first message.

Greetings and see you soon.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Orion wrote:The char still need to improve the graphics a little, adding more layers of colors, but that's not my strong point.

Necesita algo semejante a lo que hizo WarriorZ con Kanon dragon de mar, repintarlo agregando un color más y quedaría perfecto.

De todas formas el char quedó muy bién ahora con todas las modificaciones, enhorabuena Orion!!!

Un saludo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need something similar to what WarriorZ did with Kanon sea dragon, repaint it adding one more color and it would be perfect.

Anyway the char was very good now with all the modifications, congratulations Orion!

Greetings.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 128
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-08-28

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:10 am

ALEXCOP wrote:
You need something similar to what WarriorZ did with Kanon sea dragon, repaint it adding one more color and it would be perfect.

Anyway the char was very good now with all the modifications, congratulations Orion!

Greetings.

something like this, you say?  Cool

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Nuova_10
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 62
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:33 pm

warriorz wrote:

something like this, you say?  Cool

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Nuova_10

Woww Impressive !!!! affraid , now with the modifications it is the same as the anime, that's what I meant.
It would be amazing if you did the restyle :ss:

Maybe it would be nice to add a fifth color to the armor, which is between the darkest and the next, but with four colors it was impressive too.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:35 am

warriorz wrote:Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) Nuova_10

Impressive. That's what the char lacked, more layer of colors on the armor to bring out the light and dark during its movement.

Congratulations and I hope you can do the entire redesign.

Greetings
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:51 pm

he still has the same palette, I just revised it and corrected the cloth.
I started doing this some time ago but I saw that you were doing a better version in this forum (even if it still has errors in the cloth) so I stopped doing this for not having 2 versions ..
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Well now you have this version finished with new pallets and the new assembled armor, if you want to make the restyle we will be delighted.
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:29 am

At the request of the community on another forum had added the Latin snd. As I didn't notify here, follow the warning now. The link is in the first message.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:31 pm

Orion wrote:At the request of the community on another forum had added the Latin snd. As I didn't notify here, follow the warning now. The link is in the first message.

Podrías agregar LAT en el títuno del tema también. Laughing
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:42 pm

ALEXCOP wrote:Podrías agregar LAT en el títuno del tema también. Laughing

I didn't remember. Thanks Alex.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:02 am

how does it look to you?

warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

shavo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shavo1 Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:41 am

warriorz wrote:how does it look to you?

Very good Very Happy
shavo1
shavo1
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Acuario
Mensajes/ Messages : 76
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2020-04-26

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tux Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:46 am

La programmazione sembra buona, ma la grafica è decisamente di livello più basso rispetto ai char che sono stati pubblicati negli ultimi anni.

---

La programaciòn parece buena, pero la gràfica es realmente de nivel màs bajo si comparado con el de los chars que fueron lanzados en los ùltimos anos.
Tux
Tux
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 199
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXCOP Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:26 pm

Woww great improvement!!!, maybe this improved armor will serve you

Babel de Centauro by LordKrauser22 (PT-BR/FR/IBE/JAP/LAT) 190010

It seems very advanced, in what percentage do you have it?
ALEXCOP
ALEXCOP
RANGO
RANGO

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorz Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:27 am

about 85% but still have old code (just i add 2 fast special that you can see in video, any more)
warriorz
warriorz
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:09 pm

warriorz wrote:about 85% but still have old code (just i add 2 fast special that you can see in video, any more)

You are doing an excellent job. Keep it up.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

warriorz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down