Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiolia HR edit by Orion

2 posters

Go down

Aiolia HR edit by Orion Empty Aiolia HR edit by Orion

Post by Orion Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Well, with the idea of ​​putting the chars in a new palette system, I always had the idea of ​​revising the char of aiolia originally made by the Yamakichi. In that version the inferior part of the armor was edited to be more reliable to the anime. There are no changes in programming, basically the same as Eskorpion05 did in 2012. In addition to the edition, we have again the palettes that from nº1 to n ° 8 depict the different sagas where the Lion Knight appear.

Hope you like it.

Technical Details: "Yamakichi & Orion13estrelas (Graphics) / Eskorpion05 (Code)"
; ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
History Aioria HR
Yamakichi (Original) - (2009) - Full cast and crew
; 2nd version - Re-Programmer by Eskorpion05 (2012)
; 3rd version - Restyling in Graphics by Orion13estrelas - (2019)
; ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

I can not prevent the proliferation of char in other spaces since it is in the network. If you want to copy the char, at least clarify the credits. I do not speak for myself, but mainly for Yamakichi, because without his pioneering work, we would not have this char HR at today.

I think this is all for the time being. coming soon, I can release more material.

Greetings.

;--------------------------------
Bem, com a ideia de colocar os chars num novo sistema de paletas, sempre me acompanhou a ideia de revisar o char do aiolia feito originalmente pelo Yamakichi. Nessa versão a parte inferior da armadura foi editada para ficar mais fidedigna ao anime. Não existem mudanças na programação, basicamente é a mesma que o Eskorpion05 fez em 2012. Além da edição, temos de novo as paletas que do nº1 ao n°8 retratam as diferentes sagas onde aparecem o cavaleiro de Leão.

Espero que gostem.

Ficha Técnica:"Yamakichi & Orion13estrelas (Graphics)/ Eskorpion05(Code)"
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;History Aioria HR
;1° vesion - Yamakichi(Original) - (2009)
;2° version - Re-Programmer by Eskorpion05 (2012)
;3° version - Restyling in Graphics by Orion13estrelas - (2019)
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Não tenho como impedir a proliferação do char em outros espaços, uma vez que está na rede. Se deseja copiar o material ao menos esclareça os créditos. Não falo por mim, mas principalmente ao Yamakichi, pois sem seu trabalho pioneiro, não teríamos de forma alguma este char HR.

Creio que isso é tudo por hora. Quando puder, eu libero mais material.

Saudações.

Aiolia HR edit by Orion Aiolia11
Aiolia HR edit by Orion Aiolia12
Aiolia HR edit by Orion Aiolia13
Aiolia HR edit by Orion Aiolia14

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511