Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya -The Myth-, Action RPG lanzado

Go down

seiya - Saint Seiya -The Myth-, Action RPG lanzado Empty Saint Seiya -The Myth-, Action RPG lanzado

Hola a todos,

el juego por fin fue lanzado!
Funciona en PC Windows y en Android, y se encuentra en el Play Store (buscando "saint seiya il mito").
Sè que està todo en italiano, pero podeìs probarlo ugualmente... (espanol y italiano se parecen mucho).
Algùn dìa quizàs haremos la versiòn inglès Smile
Si quereis seguir el desarrollo del proyecto, teneis que pedir el aceso a este grupo FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/129153870577

Si quereis descargar la versiòn PC aquì està el enlace:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TJKXYCfJejMTT3fwodg64nN_MSPtfuuC/view?fbclid=IwAR2w628kVPakNCGvmK693Q8TQJtFmWnhK10JVyl85FT8t-sEKuuHDrZ4jDU

Y esto es el enlace para las mùsicas del juego:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8GkX5h1yq7STduZY77GbGiujnZrH6Br/view?fbclid=IwAR0NOSDQ38jlFet07Z_HXsWUMt9MwdhflznbKqt4VNZIfqa4cne4mKKfIhU

Que disfruten y si lo van a provar en Android...por favor dejad una revisiòn en el Play Store Wink
Tux
Tux
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 199
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Saint Seiya -The Myth-, Action RPG lanzado :: Comments

Orion

Post Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:00 pm by Orion

Thanks. I've been following the project for years, but not as often as mugen. Certainly when I have some time I will try it play. Congratulations to everyone involved in the launch.

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:57 am by Tux

Orion wrote:Thanks. I've been following the project for years, but not as often as mugen. Certainly when I have some time I will try it play. Congratulations to everyone involved in the launch.

Let me know if you like it and if you try it on Android, please leave a feedback Wink

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:33 am by Tux

Hola,

esto para informar que Saint Seiya -El Mito- serà traducido en inglès (norte-americano) y tambièn en espanol (castellano).
Para ambas las versiones me ayudarà AlexCop Smile
Saludos,

Tux.

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:13 am by Orion

Tux wrote:Hola,

esto para informar que Saint Seiya -El Mito- serà traducido en inglès (norte-americano) y tambièn en espanol (castellano).
Para ambas las versiones me ayudarà AlexCop Smile
Saludos,

Tux.

Great news. By translating the game into two of the largest languages spoken on the globe internationally, a larger target audience can be reached.

Excellent work to all and greetings.

;-----------------------------------

Grande notícia. Traduzindo o game para duas das maiores línguas faladas no globo internacionalmente, poderá se atingir um público alvo maior.

Excelente trabalho a todos e saudações.

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:34 am by Tux

Mais uma coisa: se alguém quiser traduzir para o português, me avise. A tradução dos textos é feita de forma simples com um editor de textos. Para áudio, as vozes do anime devem ser tomadas. Para gráficos, seria melhor se o tradutor pudesse modificá-lo, ou, se ele conhece um designer gráfico competente, buscar ajuda. Caso contrário, em um caso extremo, podemos modificá-lo nós do Saint Seiya Team.

Encore une chose: si quelqu'un veut le traduire en français, faites-le moi savoir. La traduction des textes se fait simplement avec un éditeur de texte. Pour l'audio, les voix de l'anime doivent être prises. Pour le graphisme, il serait préférable que le traducteur puisse le modifier ou, s'il connaît un graphiste compétent, se faire aider. Sinon, dans un cas extrême, nous pouvons le modifier nous de le Saint Seiya Team.

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:00 pm by Orion

I am not very good with Rpg Maker. However, in the Brazilian community of Saint seiya densetsu, you may find someone.

;------------------------------------

Eu não sou muito bom com Rpg Maker. Porém, na comunidade brasileira de Saint seiya densetsu, talvez você encontre alguém.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ssdensetsu/posts/

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:04 pm by Tux

There is no need to know RPG Maker, the translation of the text can be done by everyone (you too), with just a text editor Smile
I know very well Saint Seiya Densetsu, in the years 2000 and 2001 I was working for Densetsu, then in 2002 KingSeiya and I decided to create Il Mito.
If you don't have time or wish to translate it, maybe you can find someone in the brasilian community for us?

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:14 pm by Orion

Tux wrote:There is no need to know RPG Maker, the translation of the text can be done by everyone (you too), with just a text editor Smile
I know very well Saint Seiya Densetsu, in the years 2000 and 2001 I was working for Densetsu, then in 2002 KingSeiya and I decided to create Il Mito.
If you don't have time or wish to translate it, maybe you can find someone in the brasilian community for us?

I will try to find someone.

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:26 am by Tux

Thank you. Tell to the community that the translator(s) will have to be able to:

- Translate lots of text messages using a text editor (PoEdit, very simple);
- Take the voices from the anime;
- Change some graphics (for example PV is Punti Vita in italian, maybe this sprite needs to be changed in portoguese).

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down