Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor?

2 posters

Go down

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Empty Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor?

Post by jaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:14 am

Dicen que es de código abierto, hay otras cosas mas que se podrian hacer

por lo visto parece mejor que el desactualizado viejo mugen 1.1

si alguien lo conoce que cuente. Yo lo voy a usar para probar

Hasta un yotuber hizo un modo historia como este:

Esta es la versión v0.3 que encontre, no sé si es la última

http://raboninco.com/1PE5K
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 244
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Empty Re: Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor?

Post by Orion Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 am

A fact. Mugen will most likely die in version 1.1. This is due to some factors such as the dissolution of the elecbyte team. I also found in a source here in Brazil that one of the founders has already died of a disease. Mugen has its open source, but never the source code. So, without access to it, we can never create a better version of the engine. Furthermore, if the rumors about the source of part of the source code are true, it is certainly a factor for never releasing them.

The future of free fighting games is in the hands of programs derived from mugen such as Ikemen, WolfEcho Engine and others that simulate part of the source code that is known. Although at times there are lags and bugs many have evolved over the years and the amount of apparent errors has decreased.

Ikemen is the most promising of them, in addition to simulating a lot in mugen, it allows users to battle online. Although I need some steps to be able to play a game online. I still haven't succeeded, I confess with great shame, but I would like to do it. The day I get it, I will completely migrate to Ikemen.

An interesting factor about the future of Ikemen is the latest actions by Russian friend Shiyo Kakuge, creator of one of the forms of TAG system. He stopped suddenly last year with paths for mugen 1.1 and continues his project with Ikemen only.

Anyway, I'm also interested. Anyone who can play online, could be kind enough to make a tutorial step by step.

Greetings.
;--------------------
Um fato. O mugen morrerá muito provavelmente na versão 1.1. Isso se deve há alguns fatores como a dissolução da equipe da elecbyte. Encontrei também em uma fonte aqui no brasil que um dos fundadores já morreu de uma doença. O mugen tem seus códigos abertos, mas jamais o código fonte. Por isso, sem acesso a ele nunca poderemos criar uma versão melhor da engine. Além disso, se os rumores sobre a origem de parte do código fonte forem verdadeiros, certamente é um fator para nunca os liberar.

O futuro dos jogos de luta gratuitos está nas mãos dos programas derivados do mugen como Ikemen, WolfEcho Engine e entre outros que simulam parte do código fonte que é conhecido. Apesar de em alguns momentos haver lags e bugs muitos tem evoluído ao longo dos anos e diminuído a quantidade de erros aparentes.

O Ikemen é o mais promissor deles por além de simular muita coisa no mugen, permite aos usuários batalhar on line. Embora necessite de alguns passos para conseguir jogar uma partida on line. Ainda não consegui, confesso com muita vergonha, mas gostaria de fazê-lo. O dia que conseguir, migrarei completamente para Ikemen.

Um fator interessante sobre o futuro do Ikemen está nas últimas ações do amigo russo Shiyo Kakuge, criador de uma das formas de TAG system. Ele parou repentinamente no ano passado com os paths para mugen 1.1 e continuam seu projeto apenas com Ikemen.

Enfim, também estou interessado. Quem conseguir jogar on line, poderia fazer a gentileza de fazer um tutorial passo a passo.

Saudações.

Fonte: http://filecomacucar.comunidades.net/mugen-em-geral (where did I get what happened to elecbyte/de onde tirei o que aconteceu com a elecbyte)

Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Empty Re: Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor?

Post by Orion Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:03 am

This is the version that the mentioned Russian uses. If you can let me know, it would be interesting to battle online with the countless chars of saint seiya. Greetings.
;---------------------
Essa é a versão que o russo mencionado usa. Se conseguirem avisem, pois seria interessante batalhar on line com os inúmeros chars de saint seiya. Saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:13 pm

How to install the Add004 Patch into Ikeman Go

Here Ikemen_GO_Win_x64+add004 for windows 64bit

http://raboninco.com/1Q3Ni

saludos :positivo2:
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:39 pm

jaki wrote:How to install the Add004 Patch into Ikeman Go

Here Ikemen_GO_Win_x64+add004 for windows 64bit

http://raboninco.com/1Q3Ni

saludos :positivo2:

I was successful too. In addition, I used the pure version of Ikemen without the Russian patch. It is also very good and offers a scoring system and TAG system.

Best of all, we don't need to mess with the characters' programming anymore. As soon as I can I will delete the codes from the TAG system and leave the characters with only the palette system.

But, Jaki, here I couldn't hear the sound of the stages. Did you have this problem?

Just missing a tutorial on how to login online using this vpn. So mugen 1.1 will definitely be in the past.

Greetings.

Links Ikemen: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go/build/artifacts

X86 - for 32 bits and X64 for 64 bits. (If you use windows, prefer the heavier file, as it comes complete. For those who have never played mugen on Linux or MAC, ikemen has support for these systems as well.)
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Orion wrote:
But, Jaki, here I couldn't hear the sound of the stages. Did you have this problem?

I had no problem with stage sound. But I put char with palette system then stage turns black
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 am

jaki wrote:
Orion wrote:

I had no problem with stage sound. But I put char with palette system then stage turns black

Well, I talked about the latest version, the Ikemen GO plus V 0.95. However, I found that it does not support all mp3 extensions. A feather. The Ikemen plus V 0.3 you provided did not have this problem.

The black screen is due to code conflict. We would have to exclude the old TAG codes that are no longer needed in chars. If you want to do this, just go to each character in the states and the line [Statedef -2] delete from; # ADD004BASIC PIEs # to; // add004-sctrls-end. Do the same on cmd. Go to [Statedef -1] and delete from add004-1-sctrls-start to add004-1-sctrls-end. The problem will be solved. You can delete the animations for this as well: 909002; 909601; 909602; 909603.

I would already release the chars from the old system that no longer found any apparent bugs. Now, I have a greater incentive. The detail is that the system has evolved so much that not even the codes are needed anymore. You can go ahead, as there are too many chars for me to delete these lines that are already unnecessary in the new systems.
;-------------------------------------
Bom eu falei da versão mais recente o Ikemen GO plus V 0.95. Porém, descobri que ele não comporta toda extensão de mp3. Uma pena. O Ikemen plus V 0.3 que você forneceu não teve esse problema.

A tela preta ocorre devido a conflito de código. Teríamos que excluir os códigos antigos de TAG que já nem são precisos nos chars. Se quer fazer isso basta ir em cada char nos estados e na linha [Statedef -2] delete de ;#ADD004BASIC PIEs# até ;// add004-sctrls-end. Faça o mesmo no cmd. Vá em [Statedef -1] e delete de add004-1-sctrls-start até add004-1-sctrls-end. O problema será resolvido. Você pode excluir as animações referentes a isso também: 909002;909601;909602;909603.

Eu já iria liberar os chars do antigo sistema que já não encontrava bugs aparentes. Agora, tenho um incentivo maior. O detalhe é que o sistema evoluiu tanto que nem os códigos são precisos mais. Você pode se adiantar, pois são muitos chars para eu excluir essas linhas que já são desnecessárias nos novos sistemas.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:53 pm

Thank you

which is the command for tag?

data/add004/common.cmd

[Command]

name = "d"

command = d

time = 1

[Command]

name = "w"

command = w

time = 1

; tagin/tagout
; 交代ボタン:一人目 / 前のパートナー
; tag:1st partner / shift_fwd
[command]
name="shift_fwd"
command=/F,d
time=1
[command]
name="shift_fwd"
command=/B,d
time=1

; 交代ボタン:二人目 / 後のパートナー
; tag:2nd partner / shift_back
[command]
name="shift_back"
command=/F,w
time=1
[command]
name="shift_back"
command=/B,w
time=1

;--- call assist
; 支援ボタン:一人目 / 前のパートナー
; assist:1st partner / shift_fwd
[command]
name="assist_fwd"
command=d
time=1

; 支援ボタン:二人目 / 後のパートナー
; assist:2nd partner / shift_back
[command]
name="assist_back"
command=w
time=1
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:12 pm

No. The codes I speak are in the characters. Now with the evolution of mugen in Ikemen, the system already has a tag system, although the Russian path still offers an interesting perspective.

I will have already retained the codes in just over 140 characters. Probably next week will release downloads of them without the TAG system codes.

However, as life is surprising, I will teach you how to clear the codes. For example, I am currently in Jabu de Tecla2000. Open the char and go to [Statedef -2]. Start selecting in the blue part and

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Sprite67

drag to the name add004-sctrls-end and delete everything.

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Sprite68

Then go to the CMD and the [Statedef -1] group and delete the selected group.

mugen - Qué es mugen Ikemen? que diferencias tiene con mugen 1.1? cuál es mejor? Sprite69

This should put an end to the code conflict and this black screen effect.

If you want you can clear the number animations: 909603, 909602, 909601 and 909002.

Ready. The process is fast in itself, as I have a lot of characters, I believe that only next week to release the links. I am definitely moving to Ikemen. The advantages are many. still have problems with reading certain rescue extensions in mp3, however this is something small for the countless advantages.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:27 pm

yes, I do it

but..what are the buttons to tag?

a+y it does not work
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:41 pm

jaki wrote:yes, I do it

but..what are the buttons to tag?

a+y it does not work

It didn't get here either. However, when watching the CPU play, I observed the command. I will try to discover the problem. I'm still doing some tests on the engine. Perhaps it has been disabled. I will continue to testify, because the engine is not really the same thing as mugen.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:02 pm

open file

save/config.json

and edit, for example, you have to activate 2 buttons

"Joystick": -1,
       "UP",
       "DOWN",
       "LEFT",
       "RIGHT",
       "RETURN",
       "r", <-- put a button
       "f", <-- put a button
       "KP_5"

you have to activate those buttons for joystick, now its works

you can see in the file their commands
data/add004/common.cmd
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:03 am

Grateful. I modified it and it worked here. I even found out why. Apparently, the Ikemen programmers, when adding the TAG function, they created two more buttons for the chars to run round. And as imagined, this affected the char assistance commands in Ikemen. The experience is great. Most chars run perfectly, including stages. Some unpleasant things happen from time to time, but reading the error report, you can remedy it.

The stages rotate perfectly and also have support for OpenGL. We will try to play online at some point. I will also try to browse some of the libraries in ikemen to find out if there is any support for extending sounds in mp3.

The engine is much more intuitive than it was two years ago when I first tried it out. Updates to it still occur. Certainly, mugen's future at the moment is in the hands of Ikemen programmers.

If you have not tried it, enjoy it, it is very good.

Thanks and greetings.

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agradecido. Modifiquei e funcionou aqui. Inclusive descobri o motivo disso. Aparentemente, os programadores do Ikemen ao adicionar a função TAG, eles criaram mais dois botões para os chars rodarem de forma redonda. E como imaginado, isso afetou os comandos de assistência dos chars no Ikemen. A experiência é ótima. Os chars rodam perfeitamente em sua maioria, inclusive os stages. Ocorre algumas coisas desagradáveis de vez em quando, mas lendo o relatório de erros, dá para remediar.

Os stages rodam o zoom perfeitamente e ainda por cima tem suporte para OpenGL. Vamos tentar em algum momento jogar on line. Tentarei também vasculhar algumas das bibliotecas do ikemen para descobrir se tem algum suporte para extensão de sons em mp3.

A engine está muito mais intuitiva que há dois anos atrás quando experimentei pela primeira vez. Ainda ocorre atualizações nela. Certamente, o futuro do mugen no momento está nas mãos dos programadores do Ikemen.

Se não experimentaram aproveitem, pois está muito bom.

Obrigado e saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:33 am

only missing SS screenpacks in ikemen
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:50 pm

jaki wrote:only missing SS screenpacks in ikemen

Truth. Ikemen's screenpack for Saint Seiya would be nice. At the moment, my Ikemen planning is focused on running chars and stages efficiently. In the chars I already did a general review. I will start to separate the material and post this weekend. There will be compatibility on three systems. Mugen 1.1, ikemen GO Plus (original version - current 0.95.6) and Ikemen with path of Shiyo Kakuge.

There may be mild problems with a hyper or other in a rare way for those who use ikemen. We will have two options. The best thing is to report the error to Ikemen programmers. The second is more practical , to review the hyper in the char. We will not worry about that now. At the moment, just open the chars on the systems. After all, Ikemen evolves biweekly, monthly, depending on who wants to work on it. Anyway, we can expect improvements.

The chars will be available to everyone. Anyone can choose the system they want and the char will not crash.

As for the sounds in stages at Ikemen, if someone has problems in not being able to hear a song just save the song in mp3 in the track: LAME 44100HZ, 128 kbs, stereo. So, I believe that if there is a quiet sound on the ikemen, I believe that with this track, the sound will now be audible. I recommend the newest version of Gold Wave.

After, publishing the characters that I will do this weekend, in my free time calmly, I will finish the review of the stages. I think that by the end of the year it will end. Maybe less.

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Verdade. Seria bom o screenpack de Ikemen para Saint Seiya. No momento, meu planejamento do Ikemen está centrado em rodar eficientemente os chars e stages. Nos chars já fiz uma revisão geral. Vou começar a separar o material e postar esse fim de semana. Existirá a compatibilidade em três sistemas. Mugen 1.1, ikemen GO Plus (versão original - atual 0.95.6) e Ikemen com path de Shiyo Kakuge.

Poderá haver problemas leves com um hyper ou outro de forma rara para quem usa ikemen. Teremos duas opções. A melhor que é relatar o erro aos programadores do Ikemen. A segunda que é mais pratica revisar a programação do golpe. Não iremos nos preocupar com isso agora. No momento, basta abrir os chars nos sistemas. Afinal, o Ikemen evolui quinzenalmente, mensalmente, depende de quem queira mexer nele. Enfim, podemos esperar melhorias.

Os chars ficarão disponíveis para todos. Qualquer um poderá escolher o sistema que desejar e o char não vai travar.

Quanto aos sons em stages no Ikemen, se alguém tiver problemas em não poder ouvir uma música basta salvar a música em mp3 na faixa: LAME 44100HZ, 128 kbs, stereo. Assim, creio que se existir um som silencioso no ikemen, acredito que com essa faixa, agora o som ficará audível. Recomendo a mais nova versão do Gold Wave.

Depois, de publicar os chars que o farei nesse fim de semana, no meu tempo livre com calma, vou terminar a revisão dos stages. Acho que até o final do ano dá para terminar. Talvez menos.

Link gold wave: https://www.goldwave.com/release.php
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Hello friends. Here is some information recently out of the oven. After investigating why some stages continue with normal Zoom and others do not, today by chance after a detailed analysis of numerical parameters in the stage def file, I came to the conclusion that the boundhigh line of the Camera group affects the way zoom happens. Usually the numbering is negative, so as a solution, just increase it. For example, if the line says boundhigh = -10, change it to boundhigh = -100. Obviously, the numerical parameter can change from stage to stage. The way Ikemen reads Zoom is apparently different from the mugen tool. I still haven't found the cause of the problem of the absence of the super jump in some stages. Well, I will continue studying the engine in my spare time.

Well until the next discovery or impression. A note to remember, the engine is compatible with Mac and Linux. So who has these systems and found it difficult to use mugen, try to try Ikemen.

Greetings.
;-------------------------------------------------------------
Olá amigos. Aí vai uma informação saída recentemente do forno. Depois de muito investigar o motivo de alguns stages continuarem com Zoom normal e outros não, hoje por acaso após uma análise detalhada de parâmetros numéricos no arquivo def dos stages, cheguei a conclusão que a linha boundhigh do grupo Camera, afeta a forma como o zoom acontece. Normalmente a numeração é negativa, então como solução basta aumentá-la. Por exemplo, se na linha está escrito boundhigh = -10, troque para boundhigh = -100. Obviamente que o parâmetro numérico pode mudar de stage a stage. A forma como o Ikemen lê o Zoom aparentemente é diferente da ferramenta mugen. Ainda não encontrei a causa do problema da ausência do super pulo em alguns stages. Bem, continuarei estudando a engine nas horas vagas.

Bem até a próxima descoberta ou impressão. Uma nota para lembrar, a engine tem compatibilidade com Mac e Linux. Então quem tem estes sistemas e encontrou dificuldades em usar o mugen, tente experimentar o Ikemen.

Saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down