Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

link de shaka antiguo?

Go down

shaka - link de shaka antiguo? Empty link de shaka antiguo?

necesito alguien me pase un link directo(mediafre,mega,),del mejor chars de shaka que haya(me refiero a sprites).voy a coger sus sprites y pasarlos al nuevo shaka  jus.creo quedara muy bien.

I need someone to pass me a direct link (mediafre, mega,), of the best shaka chars there is (I mean sprites). I am going to take their sprites and pass them to the new shaka jus.I think it will be very good ..
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

link de shaka antiguo? :: Comments

Orion

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:26 pm by Orion

oscartsg1 wrote:necesito alguien me pase un link directo(mediafre,mega,),del mejor chars de shaka que haya(me refiero a sprites).voy a coger sus sprites y pasarlos al nuevo shaka  jus.creo quedara muy bien.

I need someone to pass me a direct link (mediafre, mega,), of the best shaka chars there is (I mean sprites). I am going to take their sprites and pass them to the new shaka jus.I think it will be very good ..

Perhaps you are hoping for some new work. However, there is no new LR-style release. The only chars we have are in the gold section. In the TAG section, you can find the shaka with a helmet with a small pixel revision, where you can change the different palettes according to the series.

Well that's.

Greetings.

Back to top Go down

Aragon

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:25 pm by Aragon

Pues en la sección de caballeros dorados tío...! Que os ocurre?

Back to top Go down

oscartsg1

Post Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:29 pm by oscartsg1

algunos no saben leer todavía y no saben ni lo que responden

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:42 pm by Orion

oscartsg1 wrote:algunos no saben leer todavía y no saben ni lo que responden

Friend Oscar .... Again I point out that the only shakas that exist are in the gold section and the links are in the mediafire. I didn't understand the reason for the discord, once your question has been answered. Just skip the ads. However, as you asks so much, the request is below.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/guaw7vanjuiabs5/Shaka.zip
www.mediafire.com/download/0l9dj3mf335edvk/Shaka_sin_Casco.zip

Hope you're well. Peace and amen.

Back to top Go down

Aragon

Post Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:12 pm by Aragon

oscartsg1 wrote:algunos no saben leer todavía y no saben ni lo que responden

No tienes por que faltar el respeto ya que nadie te lo ha faltado a ti y menos aun a los compañeros de siempre ya que siempre nos hemos ayudado entre nosotros.
Si quieres solo los sprites del mejor Shaka (no se a que te refieres ya que solo existen 2 el normal y el hades que es mismo que el normal solo que sin capa y sin casco) pues supongo que deberás extraer los sprites por tu cuenta desconozco quien pueda subir packs con solo sprites de los caballeros.

Puede que no te hallamos entendido, solo debías aclarar lo que buscabas.
Fijate lo que pides antes de agredir sin motivo alguno!

Back to top Go down

oscartsg1

Post Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:23 am by oscartsg1

Orion, my comment has not been for you, it is more, I am grateful for your response.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down