Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Math 2.1 Version 7 by Gui Santos

Go down

mugen - Mugen Math 2.1 Version 7 by Gui Santos Empty Mugen Math 2.1 Version 7 by Gui Santos

Merry Christmas,

I present to you version 7 of Mugen Math by Brazilian's Gui. It is a multi-character build in  TAG System mode of the Russian Shiyo Kakuge. Probably the TAG system is following a last update from the Russian friend, so you won't find the scoring system anymore. (I think it's really cool, I don't know why to give up).

Other than that, our Brazilian friend added more characters and stages, as well as revising a number of bugs. Anyone who has revised character programming to make it compatible with the TAG system knows that this is not a light job.

The game is suitable for you to play with your friends or even alone. Of course, how strong the game is like the team campaigns that are in conjunction with the TAG system, allows you to change the character without having to wait your died, as is usually the case in the mugen.

Greetings

Link: www.mediafire.com/folder/xwl9qmm9zpbuz/Mugen%20Match%202.1%20(Version%207

The links are the sole responsibility of the author, and some of them are offline, no longer guaranteed that we will upload. If you liked the game, download it as soon as possible.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit