Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butōden by Maxi Mugen (with TAG SYSTEM!)

Go down

mugen - Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butōden by Maxi Mugen (with TAG SYSTEM!) Empty Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butōden by Maxi Mugen (with TAG SYSTEM!)

For anyone who is a dragon ball fan and does not yet have a game with TAG System, an excellent recommendation follows.

The system is that of friend Shiyo Kakuge and the compilation of the game was made by Maxi.

The links are available in the you tube channel description. Speaking of links, none of them are on my responsibility, so if you liked the game download immediately. If eventually the game goes offline, it was already, because I will not save it.

Greetings.

;--------------------------------------------------------------

Para quem é fã de dragon ball e ainda não tem um game com TAG System, segue uma excelente recomendação.

O sistema é o do amigo Shiyo Kakuge e a compilação do game foi feita pelo Maxi.

Os links estão disponiveís na descrição do canal no you tube. Falando em links, nenhum deles está sobre minha responsabilidade, por isso se gostou do jogo baixe imediatamente. Se eventualmente o game ficar off line, já era, pois não vou guardar backup dele.

Saudações.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1512
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butōden by Maxi Mugen (with TAG SYSTEM!) :: Comments

Post Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm by tassadar113

y saint seiya

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 pm by Orion

tassadar113 wrote:y saint seiya

It takes time to synchronize the chars with all the requirements. In Saint Seiya, I upgraded friend Markgz's game to Tag System. See if you like.

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t714-saint-seiya-black-saint-tag-team

Now, if you want a game with more than 100 characters, it's still not possible. Although I have the material to do this, many chars are still susceptible to change due to the new pallet system that I implant in chars that are well pixilated. Placing the chars in 1.1 mode requires a review of the main codes linking the effects to p1. Some things flee from my eyes, out some unexpected effects that oblige me to reprogram char fractions slightly to at least for  the mugen 1.1. Reviews are inevitable.

More to make a game of this size involves many authorizations and this takes a lot of time. It's better you make to ride your own than to wait. I can not define when I will organize a tag system game with all the Saint seiya LR chars we have. I do not have time for this and I do not know if it's viable to practice this idea.

Greetings.

;-------------------------------------------------------
Demora para sincronizar os chars com todas as exigências. Em Saint Seiya, eu atualizei o game do amigo Markgz para Tag System. Veja se você gosta.

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t714-saint-seiya-black-saint-tag-team

Agora, se você quer um game com mais de 100 personagens, ainda não é possível. Embora tenha material para fazer isso, muitos chars ainda são suscetíveis a mudanças devido ao novo sistema de paletas que implanto nos chars que são bem pixelados. Colocar os chars no modo 1.1, exige uma revisão nos códigos principais vinculando os efeitos ao p1. Algumas coisas fogem de meus olhos, fora alguns efeitos inesperados que obrigam a reprogramar frações do char levemente ao menos para 1.1. Revisões são inevitáveis.

Mais fazer um game deste porte envolve muitas autorizações e isso demora muito tempo. É preferível você montar mesmo o seu do que esperar. Não posso definir quando organizarei um game de Tag system com todos os chars de Saint seiya LR que temos. Não tenho tempo para isso e nem sei se é viável praticar essa ideia.

Saudações.

Back to top Go down

jaki

Post Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:02 pm by jaki

Aqui ya les subi el juego ya que no estaba por ningun lado

http://raboninco.com/1MeUz

saludos Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down