Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winquotes in mugen (EN & PT-BR)

2 posters

Go down

mugen - Winquotes in mugen (EN & PT-BR) Empty Winquotes in mugen (EN & PT-BR)

Post by Orion Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:01 am

Let's go to one more lesson. This is not difficult and simple to learn. The winquotes code in mugen first appeared in its version 1.0 and continues in its current version. It simulates those phrases that the street fighter chars that appear at the end of each match.

In standard elecbyte programming, it is usually activated after victory in each combat. It is possible for an interaction between chars in case of a victory and defeat at the same time, however this involves a sequential code trigger that your friend Orion unfortunately did not have time to study to detail for you.

Therefore, we will presently detail the default elecbyte programming.

In version 1.0, the char base codes are separated into two cns and st. The cns file normally schedules the speed codes, movements, and general char data.

The ST file, we program the attack and defense codes. It is an innovation of the elecbyte that appears in version 1.0 of mugen. In this new file, some debugging errors can be avoided, like some code errors in specific situations that close the mugen suddenly.

The general codes in winquotes are all concentrated in the cns file. Open the most current version of Sorento edited by your friend Orion. Let's go the main parts of coding.

; Default language victory quotes (optional). ** MUGEN 1.0 **
; If this section is included, the default language victory should be in English.
[Quotes];(Identification of the code label.)
; Up to 100 victory quotes can be specified per language (victory0 - victory99); (quotes can start with victory 0 and end at 99)
victory1 = "It's no use covering close your ears!"
victory2 = "I won!"
victory3 = "Yours plans Failed!"
victory4 = "You better destroy this place at once!"
victory5 = "I speak through my flute!"
victory6 = "A knight has nothing to fear!"
victory7 = "I have a long journey ahead ..."
victory8 = "This was a good battle!"
victory9 = "I wanted to serve better poseidon ..."
victory10 = "I heard everything Dragon Marine!" ; (final sentence, think carefully, because here you can make an interaction with another char.)

In each victory1, victory2 and so on you will build phrases that the char will "pronounce" after your victory. It is possible to make a winquote when char wins a specific char. So write the last sentence thinking about this interaction. Do not write a general phrase after an interactive winquote, because a bug will occur and you will observe random phrases.

To activate the interactive phrase, go to the ST file and write the code below in state -2:
; --------------------------
; Victory Quotes Interative
; --------------------------

[State -2, VictoryQuote]
Type = VictoryQuote
Trigger1 = Enemy, Name! = "Kanon"; (The name Kanon is the nominal ID of the char that will interact with your char. Remember that in the def file, the name code is different from the displayname.)
Value = Random% 10; (number 10 represents the winquote number that will be interactive.)

[State -2, VictoryQuote]
Type = VictoryQuote
Trigger1 = Enemy, Name = "Kanon"; (The Kanon name is the nominal ID of the char that will interact with your char. Remember that in the def file, the name code is different from the displayname.)
Value = 10; (number 10 represents the winquote number that will be interactive.)

Save everything and you're done. The only problem is that we can use interactive winquote only once.

I hope this tutorial was helpful and have a happy day.

;-------------------------
Vamos a mais uma lição. Essa não é difícil e simples de aprender. O código winquotes no mugen surgiu pela primeira vez em sua versão 1.0 e continua na sua versão atual. Ele simula aquelas frases que os chars do street fighter que aparecem ao final de cada combate.

Na programação padrão da elecbyte, ele normalmente é ativado após a vitória em cada combate. É possível uma interação entre chars no caso de uma vitória e derrota ao mesmo tempo, porém isso envolve um gatilho sequencial de código que seu amigo Orion, infelizmente não teve tempo de estudar para detalhar para vocês.

Por isso, vamos no momento detalhar a programação padrão da elecbyte.

Na versão 1.0, os códigos base do char são separados em dois arquivos cns e st. O arquivo cns normalmente se programa os códigos de velocidade, movimentos e dados em geral do char.

O arquivo ST, programamos os códigos de ataque e defesa. Ele é uma inovação da elecbyte que surge na versão 1.0 do mugen. Nesse novo arquivo, alguns erros de depuração podem ser evitados, como alguns erros de códigos em situações específicas que fecham o mugen repentinamente.

Os códigos gerais no winquotes ficam todos concentrados no arquivo cns. Abra a versão mais atual do Sorento editado pelo amigo Orion. Vamos as partes principais de codificação.

;Default language victory quotes (optional). **MUGEN 1.0**
;If this section is included, the default language victory quotes must be in English.
[Quotes];(Identificação do rótulo do código.)
; Up to 100 victory quotes can be specified per language (victory0 - victory99);( as citações podem começar por victory 0 e terminam no 99)
victory1 = "It's no use covering close your ears!"
victory2 = "I won!"
victory3 = "Yours plans Failed!"
victory4 = "You better destroy this place at once!"
victory5 = "I speak through my flute!"
victory6 = "A knight has nothing to fear!"
victory7 = "I have a long journey ahead ..."
victory8 = "This was a good battle!"
victory9 = "I wanted to serve better poseidon ..."
victory10 = "I heard everything Dragon Marine!" ;(frase final, pense com cuidado, pois aqui você pode fazer uma interação com outro char.)

Em cada victory1, victory2 e assim sucessivamente você vai construir frases que o char irá "pronunciar" após sua vitória. É possível elaborar uma winquote ao char vencer um char específico. Por isso, escreva a ultima frase pensando nessa interação. Não escreva uma frase geral, após uma winquote interativa, pois ocorrerá um bug e você observará frases aleatórias.

Para ativar a frase interativa vá ao arquivo ST e escreva o código abaixo no state -2:
;--------------------------
;Victory Quotes interative
;--------------------------

[State -2, VictoryQuote]
Type = VictoryQuote
Trigger1 = Enemy,Name != "Kanon" ;( O nome Kanon é a identificação nominal do char que vai interagir com seu char. Lembre que no arquivo def, o código name é diferente de displayname.)
Value = Random%10 ;( o número 10 representa o número do winquote que será interativo.)

[State -2, VictoryQuote]
Type = VictoryQuote
Trigger1 = Enemy,Name = "Kanon" ;( O nome Kanon é a identificação nominal do char que vai interagir com seu char. Lembre que no arquivo def, o código name é diferente de displayname.)
Value = 10 ;( o número 10 representa o número do winquote que será interativo.)

Salve tudo e pronto. O único problema é que só podemos utilizar a winquote interativa uma única vez.

Espero que esse tutorial tenha sido útil e tenha um dia feliz.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

mugen - Winquotes in mugen (EN & PT-BR) Empty Re: Winquotes in mugen (EN & PT-BR)

Post by Aragon Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am

Interesante lo estudiare mejor. Muchas Gracias.
Aragon
Aragon
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Géminis
Mensajes/ Messages : 531
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-11-18

Back to top Go down