Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Densetsu - RPG Maker

Go down

saint - Saint Seiya Densetsu - RPG Maker Empty Saint Seiya Densetsu - RPG Maker

Antes da popularização do mugen em Saint Seiya, era bem comum entre os fãs a elaboração de RPGs para reviver as cenas da série.  Até hoje falta jogos nesse estilo. O jogo saint seiya densetsu tinha a ambição de cobrir toda a série. Porém parou repentinamente em 2007 com sua ultima atualização. Os programadores e os sprite-makers ficaram sem tempo para continuar o jogo. Em 2015, um dos programadores até tentou reviver o projeto, mas sozinho não se pode fazer muita coisa numa operação ambiciosa dessas.

É um projeto abandonado, sem sombra de dúvidas. Mas, quase toda a parte do santuário foi feita, menos a luta dos cavaleiros de ouro. Nesse intervalo de lutas, você vai passar por alguns eventos como a luta de Éris e Durval.
Você vai se divertir com inúmeras batalhas dinâmicas. O estilo dos sprites é SD ( Super deformado) e isso deixa o game ainda mais interessante, sem falar em partes secretas do jogo que só serão vistas cumprindo determinados rituais. Lembro que ainda conta com lutadores secretos.

Com certeza quem não conhecia esse jogo, vai se divertir.

http://www.cdz.com.br/densetsu/siterev2/main.htm (homepage)
http://www.cdz.com.br/densetsu/siterev2/main.htm (Download)

----------------------------------------

Before the popularization of mugen in Saint Seiya, it was very common among fans to design RPGs to relive the scenes of the series. To this day, games like this are missing. The game Saint seiya densetsu had the ambition to cover the whole series. But it suddenly stopped in 2007 with its last update. The programmers and sprite-makers ran out of time to continue the game. In 2015, one of the programmers even tried to revive the project, but alone you can not do much in such an ambitious operation.

It is an abandoned project, beyond any doubt. But almost every part of the sanctuary was made, except the fight of the golden knights. In this range of fights, you will go through some events like the fight of Eris and Durval.
You'll have fun with lots of dynamic battles. The style of the sprites is SD (Super deformed) and this makes the game even more interesting, not to mention secret parts of the game that will only be seen fulfilling certain rituals. I remember you still have secret fighters.

Surely who did not know this game, will have fun.

http://www.cdz.com.br/densetsu/siterev2/main.htm (homepage)
http://www.cdz.com.br/densetsu/siterev2/main.htm (Download)

www.mediafire.com/file/j4cvv708qjebr8c/Saint+Seiya+Densetsu.rar (backup - ultimate version 2007)

Last edited by Orion on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 11 times in total
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Saint Seiya Densetsu - RPG Maker :: Comments

errfenix

Post Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm by errfenix

Grax x pasar el juego, hace muchos años lo tenia y lo perdi cuando me quede sin PC, en verdad es muy entretenido

Back to top Go down

errfenix

Post Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm by errfenix

Alguien tendrá este juego k lo pase xfa, los links están fuera.

Gracias dsd ya

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:40 pm by Orion

I'll check on my files. I think I've saved him. This week, I go publish it as a backup, since the site ceased to exist.

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:09 pm by Orion

Follow the file. I'll leave it up as long as you can, since the site no longer exists.

Back to top Go down

errfenix

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:14 pm by errfenix

Ya lo tengo y jugando, k recuerdos

Mil gracias

Back to top Go down

jaki

Post Today at 4:13 am by jaki

suban el saintseiya Densetsu poseidon rpg su link esta caducado y no se consigue por ninguna parte

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down