Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack stages - astral cosmos &cosmos by cldz/ stages ripped saint seiya phoenix (16 bits)

Go down

cosmos - Pack stages -  astral cosmos &cosmos by cldz/ stages ripped saint seiya phoenix (16 bits) Empty Pack stages - astral cosmos &cosmos by cldz/ stages ripped saint seiya phoenix (16 bits)

Post by Orion Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:53 pm

The mugen has given me some surprises these times. You know the midi format, yes the sounds for games in the 80's and 90's.

The Version 1.0 and 1.1 of the mugen gives support for reading these files. Living and learning. When I entered in touch with the work of the discovered friend Cldz, I discovery another way to adapt the simpler stages quickly and accurately. In a way I learn a little more. The highlight is the simple, most innovative cosmos stage for the Jus characters.

cosmos - Pack stages -  astral cosmos &cosmos by cldz/ stages ripped saint seiya phoenix (16 bits) Astral10
cosmos - Pack stages -  astral cosmos &cosmos by cldz/ stages ripped saint seiya phoenix (16 bits) Cosmos10

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD

Other stuff came out these days. A group of web fans have ripped and adapted to muen various stages of the Saint seiya phoenix game. Unfortunately his friend Orion does not have more information of the game. If you like the material, use.

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD (stages)

See you.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down