Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pack jus (seiya,shiryu,hyoga,shun and ikki V1) / updated aioria and Afrodite / new Ikki (Lion) and Shion

Go down

Ikki - pack jus (seiya,shiryu,hyoga,shun and ikki V1) / updated aioria and Afrodite / new Ikki (Lion) and Shion Empty pack jus (seiya,shiryu,hyoga,shun and ikki V1) / updated aioria and Afrodite / new Ikki (Lion) and Shion

Post by Orion Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:32 pm

Well, after some time, jus chars are still being produced, but now we have some mods, ie now you can play with seiya, shryu, hyoga, shun and ikki with the V1 armor. The programming is the same as the shadow mercer.

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/dckrsuc6s3tqyhk/Seiya_Armadura_V1.rar

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/9i41toikwzcolii/Shiryu+Armadura+V1.rar

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/s8qqk3vmqppq81w/Hyoga_Armadura_V1.rar

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/nf5ev8j3vrqbhrj/Shun_Armadura_V1.rar

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/r4g0rm72ds9hv24/Ikki_Armadura_V1.rar

Aioria and Aphrodite changed their design. This last one, I believe had some effects worked in a more refined way.

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/rv9uvutcmoozjxm/JX_Aiolia.rar

Link1: www.mediafire.com/file/uocrko2aapb3i7c/Afrodite.rar (gold version)
Link2: www.mediafire.com/file/an94aesul09khil/Afrodite_Espectro.rar (specter version)

The lion ikki and the shion (gold and specter) also came out these times. Here there was only the exchange of sprites, the programming is the same as the shadow mercer.

Link: www.mediafire.com/file/g1hrq82wl9qta1x/Ikki_de_Leao.rar

Link1: www.mediafire.com/file/1uk07ilcx9ci5yn/Shion.rar (gold version)
Link2: www.mediafire.com/file/jljm6o226wnpqga/Shion+Espectro.rar (specter version)

Well, that's all for today. Although they made the black knights in the jus format, unfortunately they still lack their own schedule. It's strange, to see the black pegaso shooting an arrow with Sagittarius armor, even in black. I believe that in the future, some programmer will look closely at this detail.

The list of news is great. Have fun.

Greetings

If you liked some material, download it as soon as possible. Links are the responsibility of the author. If eventually the link goes offline, it's gone. There are no guarantees for an upload.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down