Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

noticias mugenpixart

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Empty noticias mugenpixart

hagen guereiro Deus de Asgar praticamente finalizado by Grafica: Vegeth1985 Programmazione: WarriroZ
Hartax completed 100% Very Happy Graphics: Vegeth1985 Programming: Warriroz and another Asgard Saint along with my Megres and Mime is done and finished Very Happy is missing other 2 and there are all
Hartax completado 100% Very Happy Graphics: Vegeth1985 Programación: Warriroz y otro Asgard Saint junto con mi Megres y Mime se hace y termina Very Happy falta otros 2 y hay todos

char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Artaxv10
char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Artaxv11
char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Artaxv12

jusinho1986
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 324
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-09-10

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

noticias mugenpixart :: Comments

Orion

Post Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:12 am by Orion

jusinho1986 wrote:I believe that the next char to be released is most of the lion because the graphic part is complete next year promises ...

char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Aiolia10
Nome: Ioria / Aiolia
Disegnatore: Domhnall
Programmatore: Tux
Stato Lavorazione: 100%

Name: Ioria / Aiolia Designer: Domhnall Programmer: Tux Processing status: 100%

I confess that when I looked at the progress of the work, I was startled. When Domhnall quit his job with the last years ago, the char revolved around 40 or 50%, if I remember. It was a surprise that it is finished. The sprite-maker probably found time and finished the project. Good news.

Back to top Go down

Tux

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:50 pm by Tux

jusinho1986 wrote:I believe that the next char to be released is most of the lion because the graphic part is complete next year promises ...

char - noticias mugenpixart - Page 2 Aiolia10
Nome: Ioria / Aiolia
Disegnatore: Domhnall
Programmatore: Tux
Stato Lavorazione: 100%

Name: Ioria / Aiolia Designer: Domhnall Programmer: Tux Processing status: 100%

I'm sorry but that was an error, Aiolia's progress is at 50% in graphics, not at 100%.
And it is abandoned, nobody is working on him...

---

Lo siento pero ese fue un error, el progreso de Aioria es 50% en gràfica, no 100%.
Y està abandonado, nadie està trabajando en el...

Back to top Go down

jusinho1986

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:19 pm by jusinho1986

hello tux thank you so much for the information i read this on the new mugenpixart page i was very surprised to see it and i ended up sharing the news that pity the character was abandoned i really like this character and hope to see him finished someday. Hello my friend Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:22 pm by Orion

It is a pity, but maybe one day this work will be finished. However, there are many new features and characters close to being finalized.

I liked the idea of the new portal. I hope that the old problems are overcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2