Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA NUEVA SAGA DE KANON

Go down

kanon - LA NUEVA SAGA DE KANON Empty LA NUEVA SAGA DE KANON

valamcrow
valamcrow
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 342
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-09-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

LA NUEVA SAGA DE KANON :: Comments

Orion

Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:28 pm by Orion

valamcrow wrote:

The plot is not bad, but it lacks boldness. I can only talk about my look and I don't want to see an eternal recycle of characters. I want new stories, with new heroes, unexplored gods, and untouched events in mythology.

How long will the audience's patience last until they drop the show for good? The example of Dragon Ball Super is fantastic. Innovate the story with new enemies. I particularly dislike the excessive protagonism of the sayajins, but the series is much more deglutable for presenting new formulas and mechanics. Unfortunately, Saint Seiya hasn't done this since Lost Canvas. If the Japanese public dislikes the innovations that are tested, then try with other perspectives, such as the first holy wars, the emergence of armor, how man learned to manipulate the cosmos, etc.

If that doesn't work, I think it's better to bury the show for good than to survive on recycled nostalgia.

But that is just my opinion. A fan of the classic series who is old and demanding for having a mature look to the series. Do not face it as universal truth, after all I am not making millions with the Saint Seiya brand. Kurumada is a genius for knowing how to explore his work, although in my humble opinion, he could do it a little better.

Greetings.
;-------------------------------------
O enredo não é ruim, mas falta ousadia. Só posso falar de meu olhar e eu não quero ver um eterno reciclar de personagens. Desejo novas histórias, com novos hérois, deuses inexplorados e acontecimentos na mitologia até então intocados.

Quanto tempo será que a paciência do público durará até largar a série de vez? O exemplo de Dragon Ball Super é fantástico. Inovar a história com novos inimigos. Eu particularmente não gosto do protagonismo excessivo dos sayajins, mas a série é muito mais deglutível por apresentar novas fórmulas e mecânicas. Infelizmente, Saint Seiya não fez isso desde Lost Canvas. Se o público Japonês não gosta das inovações que são testadas, então tenta com outras perspectivas, como as primeiras guerras santas, o surgimento das armaduras, como o homem aprendeu a manipular o cosmo, etc.

Se nem isso funcionar, creio que é melhor sepultar a série de vez do que sobreviver de nostalgia reciclada.

Porém, isso apenas é minha opinião. Um fã da série clássica que é velho e é exigente por ter um olhar maduro para a série. Não encare como verdade universal, afinal não sou eu que ganho milhões com a marca Saint Seiya. Kurumada é um gênio por saber explorar sua obra, embora na minha humilde opinião, poderia fazer isso um pouco melhor.

Saudações.

Back to top Go down