Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 5000 until 5072 - mandatory presence sprites. (ENG. & PT-BR)

Go down

Group 5000 until 5072 - mandatory presence sprites. (ENG. & PT-BR) Empty Group 5000 until 5072 - mandatory presence sprites. (ENG. & PT-BR)

Post by Orion Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Let's go to another tutorial that I should already for some time.

First, I did not expect to do a tutorial of this, but as I have several chars (and goes beyond Saint Seiya, I make it clear!) I realized that some authors did not pay attention to a special group: the group 5000 until 5072.

Again I insist, if you want to do a char in mugen to interact perfectly with others, your programming base should always be kun fu man. Leaving this aside, the 5000 group is a set of mandatory reading sprites that I interacted with other chars at the time of receiving the damage.

Orion ... Everyone knows this, so why write about it?

Simple, some hold the belief that it is not necessary to put all intervals that are repeated three times for each group and work exclusively with the sprite of group 5000 that is encoded in the animations box.

Why repeat the group these groups? (5000, 5001, 5002, 5010, 5012, 5020, 5030, 5031, 5032, 5040, 5041, 5042, 5060, 5061, 5062, 5070, 5071 and 5072.)

The answer is simple, because of the other chars that will interact with yours.

Let's make it clear, if you're doing a game from scratch with a super interaction between the characters, logically this message is not for you. And you user should also not complain with the creator of the char if the material was found inside a game. The char is to be run in the game and ready.

However, if you want to publish a char to interact with all the chars in the mugen world, look at the image below:

Group 5000 until 5072 - mandatory presence sprites. (ENG. & PT-BR) Sprite30

In the image we see the seiya programmed by Tecla2000 running the hyper Pegasus Rolling Crush. However, upon receiving the blow the char aldebaran immediately activates the sprite 5060, as well as Tecla2000 programmed the interaction of Seiya with any other character in this blow.

If the 5060 sprite did not exist in the Aldebaran, the p2 would suddenly disappear during the blow. There are several examples. You may never know when char will interact with a given group if 5030, 5040, 5010, and so on.

I think you got the message. The programming of the states will depend on what you really want to do with your char. If it's something very personal  ok, but if you want something general, it's worth paying attention to the mandatory groups.

Greetings and I hope to have helped in something.

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vamos a mais um tutorial que devo já algum tempo.

Primeiramente, eu não esperava fazer um tutorial disso, mais como eu tenho diversos chars  (e vai para além de Saint Seiya, deixo bem claro!) percebi que alguns autores não prestavam atenção num grupo especial: o grupo 5000 até 5072.

Novamente insisto, se você quer fazer um char no mugen para interagir perfeitamente com outros, sua base de programação deve ser sempre o kun fu man. Deixando isso de lado, o grupo 5000 trata-se de um conjunto de sprites de leitura obrigatória que interagi com outros chars no momento de receber o dano.

Orion... Todo mundo sabe disso, então por que escrever sobre isso?

Simples, alguns possuem a crença que é não é preciso colocar todos os intervalos que se repetem três vezes para cada grupo e trabalhar exclusivamente com os sprite do grupo 5000 que codifica-se na caixa de animações.

Por que repetir o grupo estes grupos? (5000, 5001, 5002, 5010, 5011, 5012, 5020, 5030, 5031, 5032, 5040, 5041, 5042, 5060, 5061, 5062, 5070, 5071 e 5072.)

A respota é simples, por causa dos outros chars que vão interagir com o seu.

Vamos deixar bem claro, se você está fazendo um game do zero com uma super interação entre os personagens, logicamente esse recado não é para você. E você usuário também não deveria reclamar com o criador do char, se o material foi encontrado dentro de um game. O char é para ser rodado no game e ponto.

Contudo, caso queira lançar um char para interagir com todos os chars do mundo mugen, observe a imagem abaixo:

Group 5000 until 5072 - mandatory presence sprites. (ENG. & PT-BR) Sprite30

Na imagem vemos o seiya programado por Tecla2000 executando o hyper Pegasus Rolling Crush. Porém, ao receber o golpe o char aldebaran imediatamente ativa o sprite 5060, pois assim Tecla2000 programou a interação do Seiya com qualquer outro personagem neste golpe.

Se o sprite 5060 não existisse no Aldebaran, o p2 iria sumir repentinamente durante o golpe. Os exemplos são vários. Você nunca poderá saber quando qual char irá interagir com determinado grupo se 5030, 5040, 5010 e assim por diante.

Acho que deu para compreender o recado. A programação dos estados vai depender do que você quer realmente fazer com seu char. Se é algo personalíssimo ok, mas se quer algo geral, vale a pena prestar atenção aos grupos obrigatórios.

Saudações e espero ter ajudado em algo.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down