Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code)

4 posters

Go down

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Empty ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code)

Post by Orion Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 am

Happy New Year. Well follows a small update of this char. It's a collector's version, so do not be picky. As you can see, I updated the graphics of the old char by better ones that existed in shunV3. I had already released it for the TAG version, but had not flushed to the default mode on mugen.

Hope you like it.
;-------------------------------------------
Feliz ano novo. Bem segue uma atualização pequena deste char. É uma versão para colecionadores, portanto não seja exigente. Bom como podem ver, eu atualizei os gráficos do char antigo por outros melhores que existiam no shunV3. Eu já tinha liberado ele para a versão TAG, mas não tinha liberado para o modo padrão no mugen.

Espero que gostem.

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Shunh10

www.mediafire.com/file/jx65fzlgad7xgd4/shunH.rar (last updated 15/08/2021)

Last edited by Orion on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Empty Re: ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code)

Post by Greviusaqp Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Haber vere como actulizaste este char que edite de un sprite de shun chain a ver lo vere
Greviusaqp
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 5
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Empty Re: ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code)

Post by Orion Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 pm

-updated (new palettes) & small pixel corrections.

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) D11shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) D210shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) D310shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) D410

Greentigs
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon May 11, 2020 9:13 am

Upon request, the reading files were modified for the Winmugen . Unfortunately, Tatsumi, has codes that are not read in winmugen. I removed the tracks from winquotes, ST file and even then he didn't get it. That must be why, at the time I launched as 1.0.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jaki Mon May 11, 2020 4:26 pm

pidele a shunchain sus chars betas para que asi se le pueda ayudar a terminarlos
jaki
jaki
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 244
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon May 11, 2020 5:16 pm

jaki wrote:pidele a shunchain sus chars betas para que asi se le pueda ayudar a terminarlos

Well, that is my wish. At the moment there is a mugen pixart team turning their attention to Alberich and Hagen, so I have no hope at this time of receiving the evaluation of the character I serve as a collaborator, or what they wish to modify. Hilda is doing well in programming, but there is something lacking in relation to movements according to the evaluation of Shunchain and I agree. I will see, which character I can help.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:55 am

This is the same Shun from Hades, where I imported the best sprites that were in Shun V3. I take this opportunity to mention my friend Grevius as the main author of this project, because after some research, many attacks and sprites that are in his version are not in the SSGA original. Therefore, he is now in front of the Project's credits.

This version, configures a union with the version of friend Takatou. Here, in addition to the twelve palettes and the ancient strikes made by Dark Nekrobat, you'll have those elaborated by Takatou such as the cosmic explosion he makes in ikki and a custom spear attack. Also present are some missing shunchain sprites from his first version of the character.

Well, other than that, there was the alignment of the entire 5000 group up to 5072, now the damage won't be so static. There's the construction of an AI, minor pixel revision just to adjust the new embedded sprites, cosmo symbol and a custom attack I made: the Greatest_Eclipse.

It supports sounds in Portuguese and Japanese.

The character has improved in gameplay, although he still needs to build some basic moves to improve his elasticity in battle.

We will let someone in the future try to resolve this detail.

For now, have fun.

If I have forgotten someone in the credits, let me know in a private message.

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Shunh12shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Shunh210shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Shunh310shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Shunh810

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Eye10shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Lance10

shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Greate10shun - ShunH (Hades) by Grevius/Shunchain/Kaue(Grapics)/Angel Aceves,Dark Nekrobat,Takatou,Orion13estrelas(Code) Greate11

Link in the first message.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by jusinho1986 Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Boa atualização gostei vou baixa-lo novamente. Wink
jusinho1986
jusinho1986
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Pez
Mensajes/ Messages : 324
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down