Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stage preview in mugen

3 posters

Go down

mugen - stage preview in mugen Empty stage preview in mugen

Post by Orion Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:28 pm

With the move from mugen to version 1.0 and 1.1, some tools have fallen into disuse, like those that took pictures of the stages. As they could not keep up with the size of the HR or HD stages because of the sprites scale, they were getting out of use. However, I remembered that the Tag system source code built by Shiyo Kakuge allows for various screen resolutions and among them 320X240. So I left the Kung Fuman invisible in the animation of the stands, with the combination of CTRL + L and pressing F12 (in this button the mugen takes pictures) I got a preview of the stage. No matter how the stage is encoded, in this way you can get an image of how the stage will be shown on the mugen.

I know it is not an efficient method and it requires certain conditions by to be replicated, but it is already an hourly start with the new stages in high resolution. So we can carry out the stage preview in a massive way without having to choose which stage to use. At the time of launching a game, for example, where you want to apply the stage preview.

Greetings.
;--------------------
Com o avançar do mugen para a versão 1.0 e 1.1, algumas ferramentas caíram em desuso, como aquelas que tiravam fotos dos stages. Como elas não conseguiam acompanhar a dimensão dos stages HR ou HD devido à escala dos sprites, elas foram ficando fora de uso. Porém, me lembrei de que o código fonte do Tag system construído pelo Shiyo Kakuge permite várias resoluções de tela e dentre elas a 320X240. Assim, eu deixei o kung Fuman invisível na animação dos stands, com a combinação de CTRL+L e apertando F12 (nesse botão o mugen tira fotos) consegui uma visualização do stage. Não importa como o stage está codificado, nessa forma você consegue adquirir uma imagem de como o palco será mostrado no mugen.

Sei que não é um método eficiente e exige certas condições para ser replicado, mas já é um começo por hora com os novos stages em alta resolução. Assim podemos levar adiante o stage preview de forma maciça sem precisar ficar escolhendo qual stage utilizar. Na hora de lançar um game, por exemplo, onde se pretende aplicar o stage preview.

Saudações.

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

mugen - stage preview in mugen Empty Re: stage preview in mugen

Post by valamcrow Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:51 pm

:positivo2:
valamcrow
valamcrow
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 342
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2016-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 am

Pues es buena la idea la escenarios con zom para los normales solo podras tomar una porcion del mapa o stage que es la que visualizas en pantalla, aun asi que supongo esta ida es para aplicarla a un visualizador de stages en el select y es ahi donde se complica el tema, Siempre fue dificil y complicado hacerlo mas aun si uno continuamente va agregando stages a su repertorio.
Igual gracias por la idea.
Aragon
Aragon
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Géminis
Mensajes/ Messages : 531
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content