Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system

Go down

Saint - 3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system Empty 3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system

Well, to facilitate the work of those who understand little of mugen, today I leave 3 screenpacks converted to the tag system improved by friend Shiyo Kakuge. None of them is my own.

1 - cdz mugen by jhon316

In good KOF style, this screenpack will give you hours of fun.

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD

2- HOLY WARS by MISTER 07

Quite popular in the mugen world, this screenpack probably only loses in popularity for the work done by Tony adv. Who likes many chars is a good indication as it has several slots for the characters.

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD

3 - new screenpack by MARK.

This screenpack is also well known in the Saint seiya community. Who likes to divide the knights into categories, surely this is the job you was looking for. The best thing is that it also has several slots.

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD

I will only update these works. If you want to use the tag system in other screenpacks, look at your friend Orion's tutorial.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system :: Comments

Master-Shion

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 pm by Master-Shion

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

valamcrow

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 pm by valamcrow

Thanks  orion for cdz mugen by jhon316
Saint - 3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system Mugen025

Back to top Go down

jaki

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am by jaki

valamcrow wrote:Thanks  orion for cdz mugen by jhon316
Saint - 3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system Mugen025

Yo uso ese screenpack tiene bonito victoryscreen en el que puedes modificar a gusto

Back to top Go down

oscartsg1

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 pm by oscartsg1

GRACIAS,VOY A PROBARLOS

Back to top Go down

Orion

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:53 pm by Orion

Saint - 3 screenpacks of Saint Seiya in tag system Sem_ty75

DESCARGAR/DOWNLOAD

Hello, I have released a pack with 3 custom executable files. The icon, the name in the title bar, the mode simul changed by TAG and of course, their memory was increased from 2GB to 4GB. So, in HD stages, in OpenGL format when they are also opened with HD chars in 4v4, the memory error message will no longer be displayed.

Hope you like it Remembering who has a computer with less resources, continue using the mugen in the format of system or directX.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down