GAME SANCTUARY by Arcadia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME SANCTUARY by Arcadia

Post by Orion on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/SaintSeiyaGalaxianWars/

An excellent creator of mugen from the Saint Seiya series, the friend Arcadia (the author of the previous version of Aphrodite), has recently returned to his activities. With a beautiful ambitious project. The game with the characters of the series in the episode of the Sanctuary.

We hope he completes this ambitious plan. It seems that the game will come with some new stages created by him and maybe even a new char.

We wish for success.
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 602
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: GAME SANCTUARY by Arcadia

Post by Aragon on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:30 am

Pues no ofendáis pero a mi solo me parece que se trata del Saga de MARKZGZ de cdz2d editado, no veo nada que llame la atención, el aioros es de tonos.
Pues arcadia que yo tenga entendido era un antiguo foro ya en desuso no un autor especifico. Mas identificado por chars como Aprhodita - Eo.etc
Lo que regresa es el foro? Integrado por quien?
Aragon
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Géminis
Mensajes/ Messages : 301
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Aragon wrote:Pues no ofendáis pero a mi solo me parece que se trata del Saga de MARKZGZ de cdz2d editado, no veo nada que llame la atención, el aioros es de tonos.
Pues arcadia que yo tenga entendido era un antiguo foro ya en desuso no un autor especifico. Mas identificado por chars como Aprhodita - Eo.etc
Lo que regresa es el foro? Integrado por quien?

yes, This is the saga of the edited cdz2d MARKZGZ. apparently it is a game of saint seiya in French. It is probably a solo initiative, as I only have no information on this specified facebook. I do not know if he will contact the authors as I usually do, well it is to wait to see the result.

I posted the newsbecause I found it interesting.

Greetings
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio
Mensajes/ Messages : 602
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down