Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

+9
PINEDA
Greviusaqp
Orion
MARKZGZ
jaki
Lobo Azul
Master-Shion
Aragon
oscartsg1
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:45 pm

-Updated Athena V2 ( new version with Santias - new updated of december)

- updated serpiente
1. fix code matrix in group 180.

-updated Afrodite
1. new palettes/Highlights: (New Anime,Manga,Episode G, Albafica,Rugonis,Episode G Manga and Cardinale)

-updated Afrodite Espectro
1. new palettes/Highlights: (Sapuri Manga)

- new algol & algolH
1. revised sprites for new pallets
2. cleansing the hypers' background and added new ones.

- updated Camus & CamusH
1. revision of pixels in the clothing for the finish of the armor of the manga format.
2. New palettes/Highlights:(Degel, Krest, Mystoria, Camus Manga, Episode G Manga, Sapuri Manga and Koh-i-Noor sapuri.)

- new yan

- updated Mu
1.new palletes/Highlights: Anime,Gateguard -Sapuri,Shion - Sapuri,Episode G,Gateguard,Avenir,Shion and Episode G Manga.)

MU
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu110saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu410
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu510saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu710
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu810saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu910
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu1010

Camus
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus14saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus210
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus310saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus410
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus510
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus610saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus710

Afrodite
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi12saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi13
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi14saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi15
saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi16saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi17

Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 1510
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm

How are you? Little by little, I try to finish this project that already extends for two years. Unfortunately, as I looked at milo better I realized that the pixels were not so perfect for applying the new pallet system. So, at least at the moment, it will be impossible to do it with the version we have.

No more, I hope that you enjoying the new materials in the TAG system. When the test phase is over, we can think of a publication without the reference of the TAG and only with the system of Palettes. So, each one can convert their char to the three systems each one want. For the time being as I test, I make repairs, and easier to leave in the current settings.

Greetings.

-new Gemini
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

-new Shaka
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

- new Sigfried

- new Miro
1. add fireball

- new Miro sin Casco
1. add fireball

- new Cristal
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm

new version of aiolia also in the TAG version with new pallet system available.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:23 am

- new another athena
- new Krishna
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Vegito Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:18 am

hola tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?
Super Vegito
Super Vegito
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 4
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Super Vegito wrote:hola  tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?

I think you can visit the normal forum sections like Gold Chars, Asgard, poseidon and etc.

About this project, I intend to finish, but currently I am thinking of making changes to the structure and how I assemble the codes. I want to leave the new palette system as a template and leave it isolated in an ST file. Thus, it is the user who would define whether to use the system or not.

At the moment everything is paused as I am assisting some authors in launching new chars.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegito Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:56 am

Very good!!
Vegito
Vegito
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Cáncer
Mensajes/ Messages : 75
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:43 am

- updated Afrodita
- new Afrodita with helmet
- updated aioria by master-shion
- new Seiya HR
- new Shun HR
- new Ares
- new moses and moses H
1. fix hyper whalecall & ballena
2. revision pixels in face
- new belzebu
1. fix hyper garuda1
2. fix hyper azcariote
(bugs completely eliminated. Now the character will work perfectly.)
- updated babel and babelH
1. adding required group 5000 ranges in animations (5035,5061 and 5101)
- new ikki2
1.change of funds
- new ikki3
1.change of funds
-updated Serpiente by mastershion
1. intro matrix reduction (group 195 deleted)
2.group 195 separated from the intro matrix and used alone for provocation.
(You can now hit the serpeinte if he taunts you)
(Also, finally the Serpent bug was resolved by interacting with Seiya of Tecla2000.
In the presentation where seiya launches the meteors, hitting the character(serpeinte), o player can walk
scroll across the screen without the match starting,)
Warning !!!: This problem is very likely to exist in the universal version.
(A universal version will be sent to the original author.)
3. I finish the color map of the last palettes. (snake15.act and snake16.act).
Now, the win of the christmas win gift will not turn black when using these palettes.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 am

- updated Afrodita Espectro
- new Afrodita Espectro sin casco
1. fix group 5300 in continue.
2. fix sprites 400,3 and 220,2
- new Minotauro
- new furios seiya
-updated afrodite dourado (2 versions)
1. add code postype = p1 in group of constelation in hyper Rosas_desc
Now, the constelation is stay still in version 1.1
- new seiya kamui
1. revision of pixels for new palletes
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm

- updated Icaro
1. add code matrix for Intro
2. Intro 1 repair
- new shiryu Kamui
- new shiryu3
1. revision of pixels for new palettes.
- new shun3
1. exchange of backgrounds
- new pan
- new Isaac
- updated Kaisa
- updated ShunH
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Advances in Shiyo Kakuge's TAG system in Ikemen no longer make it necessary for chars to have codes. For this reason, the characters in table 1 had their codes eliminated. In addition, I put all the support sprites for changing palettes now they are animated in all chars.

In addition, we have of modifications:

- updated Camus/CamusH
1. AI tracks completely redone. (Let's face it, the old one was very appealing and repetitive.)
-updated llama.
1. repair pal 7
- Updated Cassios (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the seiya train by mugen pixart)
2. Pal 6 - Cassios manga
- Updated Seiya Train (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the Cassios by mugen pixart)
- updated aiorios Train
1. fin number anim in super pause in Atomic Thunderbolt charge niveau 1 (bug of flash deleted)
2. In this scam, I released another background and a flash that probably existed in the version
intended by Tonos, but Tecla2000 thought it better to remove it.
- updated Kanon
- new Kanon sin casco
-updated ikki2 by cairo
- updated kira
1. revision of pixels
2. new backgorunds in hypers
- updated Mu
1. hyper starlight without condition
- Belzebu change hyper assist
- myu change hyper assist
- esmeralda change hyper assist
- chars with code revision for Ikemen
(delete in unused and conflicting codes)
1. danteH (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
- no use this code in Ikemen (original version) -
Char will lock
2.Athena (4 versions)(Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
3. Nachi (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
4.Saga (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
5. cancer (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
6. aldebaran (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)

As you can see, I am not able to upload all the chars this week. I'll do the rest next weekend. They are ready, but it really didn't work.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:10 pm

Finally, I finished updating the rest of the tables. All old TAG codes have been deleted. Now, you can use all the chars for your mugen 1.1, Ikemen or for the TAG System path for Ikemen by Shiyo Kakuge.

Some changes have been made in addition. Let's go to them:

-Updated Moses/MosesH
1. fix time win 181
- Updated Cassios 3D
has the idea of fighting this character with the seiya train by mugen pixart)
- Updated aioria (revision for Ikemen - bug deleted)
- chars with code revision for Ikemen
(delete in unused and conflicting codes)
- no use this code in Ikemen (original version) -
Char will lock
1. Jao Lynx (deleted code no Bar)
2. Atlas (deleted code no Bar)
3. cancer 3d (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
4. aldebaran 3d (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
- News bugs resolved (Ikemen)
animation 42
- the last animation sprite must have time -1.
Reason: infinite jump in Win on the TAG system)
- kiki
- Serpiente
- tiburon
- sho
- dante
- eris
- Megres
- Siegfried
- Hyoga de Aquario
- eligol
- Belzebu
- SiriusH
- Giganto
- Shaka sin Casco (add anim 42)
- Myu
- Zelos
- Ikki Kamui
- furious seiya
- pan
- ares2
- Seiya JUS
- Pegasus/Sagitario JUS
- Mu3D
- Aioros 3D
- Yaga

For those who do not think it is possible to adjust the support sprites for changing palettes in JUS chars, follow an example with SeiyaJUS.

Well, have fun. From time to time I will try to update the tables. I’m going to explore Ikemen a little bit. As for the stages, without revision forecast. Besides, stages are something very particular. Each one places the quantity and which stages they want.

However, here are some tips:
- transparency area appearing - change the color map of the sprite or pixelate the dots in transparency.
- dark stages - the boundlow line probably has a reference above 1000. Set the number to 0 or as close as possible.

There are still some problems when reading certain stages on some zoom triggers. I haven't explored them yet to discover the problem. Remember, ikemen is not mugen. Chars and stage readings can happen differently in some cases. Anyone who is excited to discover it, publish the results, because I will only do it when I can and it may take time. My retirement in mugen is brief (it will not be tomorrow or month), I am helping to publish old projects and they are priorities. After that, my stay is likely to end.

I will try to do something until the end of the year to leave the stages running 100%, more without promises. Now, I'm going to focus on two projects that are well underway. I will still be here, but it will not be possible to update these tables monthly.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:04 pm

- new Aldebaran (tonos)
1. outgoing finich reconfigured for Tag mode. I preserved as much of the original blow as possible. However, adaptations are required. The coding changed at the end and Win exclusive now turned into a Lose that appears from round 2 (a kind of final death when battling.) This appears in Tecla2000's Aphrodite. The animation group 4004 would be rendered useless by the adaptation, however the sprites fit a glove for a Lose from the 2nd round. Hope you like it.

Remembering, there is nothing wrong with the original Aldebaran (Tonos) programming. Only for TAG mode, fatality blows that are convert to win are not appropriate for this system. After all, the mugen naturally it does not have the TAG mode, so this concern did not exist. As the Ikemen mechanism becomes popular, or if it does, the authors will be concerned with this programming detail.

- updated 4 versions Athena
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group. Now, the hypersphere_Attack and escudo_Ataque2 will not give bugs due the exclusion of groups. The blows remain close to the original. Exist a slight change when projecting the opposing character at the end of each stroke. The original programming is nothing wrong, but as I said previously, running chars on a different system than it was originally programmed, may require changes in rare cases.
- updated DanteH
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group.
- updated Nachi
1. exclusion of scattered lines from the 5600 group.
Slight changes when designing the opposing character in the first special.

There are still some characters that I haven't had time to test on the systems or adapt the end of one hyper to TAG mode.

We are coming to an end. Well see you soon.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:19 am

Hello everyone,

I wish you happy holidays. To complete the present, follow the new revised materials for the three systems. See what's new.

- new Kanon (two-sided system)
note:bugs may arise on special occasions, whether in mugen, ikemen or
in the path of Shiyo Kakuge. Nothing that gets in the way of the
gameplay experience. This is not the fault of the programmer, but the
technical limitation of the systems.
- new albion/daidalos
1. number of combo c change for 1000.
- new Ares Mitologico (Version Robson) (Next to Agora)
- updated Kaisa
-new Ares (Next to Tholl)
1. deleted group 700 that overlapped group 640.
Because the mechanics of the blow are similar, he was
definitely excluded.
2. deleted state of instantaneous cosmos increase
3. fix anim stand (order for portrait anim in Ikemen)
4. fix anim Lose, Win and Intro (group 170,181 and 190)
-new shion
-new shionH
-updated Aracne
1. change in all palettes.
2. fix anim stand (order for portrait anim in Ikemen)
3. revision pixels 710,2 and 3500,0.
4. Cartesian correction for squat axes & group 400-450
(now it will not appear to float in certain situations.)
- updated ares3
1. fix anim stand (order for portrait anim in Ikemen)
- updated shiryu3
- updated Tatsumi
- updated Hyoga3
- updated AiorosT
1. fix stand (order for portrait anim in Ikemen)
2. sound cosmo add

Well, that's it for now. I don't know when the next update will be, but I will try not to take so long. Special thanks to friend Jaki for his help this time. Anyway, we are close to finishing this project and I will endeavor to put an finished to it.

Greetings everyone.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:40 am

hay algun parche que al jugar en tag mode no haya que pulsar la tecla /control-4),para poder usar el 2 chars?

there are some patches that when playing tag mode do not have to press the /control-4 key), to be able to use the 2 chars?
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 969
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:03 pm

oscartsg1 wrote:hay algun parche que al jugar en tag mode no haya que pulsar la tecla /control-4),para poder usar el 2 chars?

there are some patches that when playing tag mode do not have to press the /control-4 key), to be able to use the 2 chars?

No mugen, this is impossible. As the source code is closed, for that reason the paths I used had three executables. (2v2 - normal / 3v3 / 4v4).

However, in Ikemen GO, you can choose your time tag, that is, two players, three or four, without this problem accessing a single executable. The best thing is that the engine is open source, there is no overlap in simul mode, as we can add the new coding. That is, in the ikemen engine, you can choose between these two modes, unlike mugen, where if we applied any path, we would have to give up the mechanics of the simul mode.

Give the new engine a try. You will like. Most chars take without problems and if you don't have time to review your chars, you can download the big ones compiled in the communities or on you tube, where the materials have already been revised.

Greetings

;--------------------------------------
No mugen não, isto é impossível. Como o código fonte está fechado, por esse motivo os paths que utilizava tinha três executáveis. (2v2 - normal/3v3/ 4v4).

Porém, no Ikemen GO, você pode escolher seu time tag, isto é se dois jogadores, três ou quatro, sem esse problema acessando um único executável. O melhor é que a engine por ser de código aberto, não existe a sobreposição no modo simul, pois podemos adiconar a nova codificação. Ou seja, na engine ikemen, você pode optar entre esses dois modos, diferente do mugen, onde se aplicássemos qualquer path, teríamos que desistir da mecânica do modo simul.

Dê uma chance a nova engine. Você vai gostar. A maioria dos chars pegam sem problemas e caso você não tenha tempo para revisar seus chars, você pode baixar os grandes compilados nas comunidades ou no you tube, onde os materiais já sofreram uma revisão.

Saudações.

saint - CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Sprite77
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:01 pm

vale,tienes algun link de screemapck de ikeme go?,que tenga bastantes personajes y modo tag?.me an dicho que el IKEMEN Go Plus es el mejor y mas extras lleva.que mejoras tiene respecto al mugen normal?
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:24 pm

oscartsg1 wrote:vale,tienes algun link de screemapck de ikeme go?,que tenga bastantes personajes y modo tag?.me an dicho que el IKEMEN Go Plus es el mejor y mas extras lleva.que mejoras tiene respecto al mugen normal?

Tag mode is already one of the native options of Ikemen Go. Follow the engine link. I don't have a screenpack to indicate, but inside the data folder, in the system.def file, look for the line [Select Info], below it you will find lines such as rows, columns, pos, cell.size, cell.spacing and cell.random.scale. These are the main lines to change the configuration of the screenpack for the character selection screen. If you change the scale option, leave the same number on the other derivative lines. Unfortunately, for now, I don't have an example or cdz. Next year I want to update at least one, giving credits to the respective author.

;-------------------------------------------------------

O modo tag já é uma das opções nativas do Ikemen Go. segue o link da engine. Eu não tenho um screenpack para te indicar, mas dentro da pasta data, no arquivo system.def, procure a linha [Select Info], abaixo dela você vai encontrar linhas como rows, columns, pos, cell.size, cell.spacing e cell.random.scale. Essas são as principais linhas para mexer na configuração do screenpack para a tela de seleção de personagens. Se mexer na opção de scale, deixe o número igual nas outras linhas derivativas. Infelizmente, por agora, não tenho um exemplo nem de cdz. No ano que vem quero atualizar ao menos um dando os créditos ao respectivo autor.

Link: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go/build/artifacts
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

oscartsg1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oscartsg1 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:31 am

resumiendo,en modo arcade en el ikeme se puede usar el tag modo sin tener el problema que tiene el mugen?
oscartsg1
oscartsg1
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:36 pm

oscartsg1 wrote:resumiendo,en modo arcade en el ikeme se puede usar el tag modo sin tener el problema que tiene el mugen?

Yes, it is possible. Precisely in Team Arcade mode. I left an example with 330 selectable slots with the option to leave the bonuses hidden. For now it's the most I can do. I don't have a cdz ready screenpack that serves as a model, due to extreme lack of time. However, with your knowledge of mugen, you will know how to do what you want.

Good luck and sucess.

link: https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t952-ikemen-go-with-330-selectable-slots#8870
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Hello everyone,

Here are some updates. In addition, I did some tests at Ikemen to see if the Intro and ending worked well. I didn't see any major problems, I even added some on certain chars, including some restoration and partial updating. If you are a collector, it may be interesting to look.

We still see this 1st semester in this section. I am prioritizing some unpublished works in progress. When I have a good update package. I communicate you.

have a good time.

1. new kiki (version poseidon) - rare char -
gratitude to friend Jaki for sharing. This version was almost lost.
improvements over the original file.
- Small portrait
- reduction to twelve palettes.
- I cleaned three untidy sprites in group 8000 in the shirt and
pants region. It was fast, there are still things out of place, but
I will worry about that after kakairo released its update. However,
now, the amateur player will not notice bigs fluctuations.
- I changed the background with the photo of the kiki to the version
I had on my mugen (group 9990), because in it I had already corrected
the pixels out of place. Now the photo will follow the alternation of
palettes.
- Finally I unlocked and restored the Intro and Ending files.
Now the sprites are clear and you can manipulate them.
- correction in matrix codes in groups 180 and 190 (Intros and Wins)
2. updated misty
- adittion of Intro
3. updated capella
- adittion of Intro
4. updated belenger
- adittion of Intro
- adittion of ending
5. updated poseidon
- adittion of Intro
- adittion of ending
6. updated hyoga sin casco
- delete box colision in goup 190
- delete line statedef -2 because avoid bug in mugen 1.1
7. updated marin
- adittion of Intro
8. updated Seiya sin casco
- adittion of Intro
- adittion of ending
9. updated kira
- adittion of Intro
10. updated Seiya (Tecla2000)
- adittion of Intro
- revision of pixels in sprites armor Sagittarius.
(Now, regardless of the palette, there will be no fluctuations
in the colors of the armor.)
- Change Big portrait
11. updated hyoga (Tecla2000)
- adittion of Intro
- Change Big portrait
12. updated cyd
- adittion of Intro
13. updated Isaac
- adittion of Intro (restored and partially updated)
14. updated milo
- adittion of Intro
15. updated Ban
- adittion of Intro
- adittion of Intro (restored) - alternative version
16. updated shiyu sin casco
- adittion of Intro
- adittion of ending
17. updated shion (version end)
18. updated shionH (version end)
19. updated Geki
- adittion of Intro
20. updated Ichi
- adittion of Intro
21. updated Jabu
- adittion of Intro
22. updated Nachi
- adittion of Intro
23. updated llama
- adittion of Intro
24. updated kanon
- adittion of Intro
25. updated aioria
- adittion of Intro (partially updated)
- adittion of ending
26. updated hyoga2
- adittion of Intro (fix bug)
- adittion of ending(partially updated)
27. updated ikki2
28. updated seiya2
- adittion of Intro
29. updated camus
30. updated Pegaso Negro
- adittion of Intro(partially updated)
- adittion of ending(partially updated)
31. new arles_Gemini
- revision of pixels
32. Updated Tiburon (edition of Cairo)
- new mapped sprite.
33. Updated Serpiente (edition of Cairo)
- new mapped sprite.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next