Saint Seiya Mugen 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

+9
PINEDA
Greviusaqp
Orion
MARKZGZ
jaki
Lobo Azul
Master-Shion
Aragon
oscartsg1
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:23 pm

- new Yaga
- updated shun de Virgem.
1. fix time in Intro.
- updated hades2
1. add combo fireball
-updated Lune
1. add combo fireball
-updated Craifus
1. add combo fireball
-updated Lucifer
1. add combo fireball
-updated Hyoga sin Casco
1. add combo fireball
-updated Ikki Kamui
1. add combo fireball
-new Giganto
1. add combo fireball
2. new crouching punch
3. new crouch kick]
- new Odisseo
1. delete code AddPower
2. add code charge
- new Ohko
- new Niobe
1. add combo fireball
2. fix code fragancia

I still have to hit some chars, but most of them do not have such gross errors to behave in TAG mode. There are only a few special cases where I will need a more time look like: ShionH, CancerH, Ares, Myu, Abel, plus some bonuses that will have to be reprogramming.

Some chars as you might realize, I'm pixilating without deepening to behave new palettes. Like the Niobe, Seiya Sin Hull, Seiya HR and many others.

Well I hope you have fun and when I can, I go will put more material.

Greetings.

Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Mensajes/ Messages : 1511
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Empty Re: CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES

Post by Orion Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:59 pm

-new abel
1. fix code basic moviment (run and Jump)
- new Myu
1. fix provocation.
obs: still has bugs, but does not interfere with the gameplay in tag mode. (I will review later)
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Zodiaco : Capricornio

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:35 pm

The section has changed its name to identify its main objective.
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A seção mudou de nome para identificar seu principal objetivo.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:24 am

-updated Minos.
1.untying of the cosmic puppet lines from the main palette.
(Now the lines will always be white regardless of the palette you choose.)
2.Intro time modified to avoid bugs with an introduction of Seiya V1.

-new Pandora
1. new Palettes.
2. return radamanthys (hyper helper)
3. new helper ShunH

- updated ShunH
1.addition of stadef -2 with the mandatory TAG System codes.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greviusaqp Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Una pregunta que es TAG System ?? en quer se diferencia del mugen ?
Greviusaqp
RANGO
RANGO

Mensajes/ Messages : 5
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Greviusaqp wrote:Una pregunta que es TAG System ?? en quer se diferencia del mugen ?

TAG System is a mode in mugen that allows the exchange of characters in real time in battles. In short, this is a real battle adapted from Kof's games. Of course the system works by adding new source codes in mugen. In this sense we can say that it is an innovation that emerged in the engine.

There are several versions, but I prefer the path of the Russian Shiyo Kakuge, for being more stable. You can play with four characters by switching them through a combination key and without waiting for them to die as they did in Simul mode.

It's a good experience. See if you like it. There are indications of games ready in the forum.

;--------------------------
TAG System é uma modalidade no mugen que permite a troca de personagens em tempo real nas batalhas. Enfim, trata-se de uma batalha real adaptada dos jogos da Kof. Logicamente o sistema funciona através da adição de novos códigos fontes no mugen. Nesse sentido podemos dizer que é uma inovação surgida na engine.

Existem variadas versões, mais eu prefiro o path do russo Shiyo Kakuge, por ser mais estável. Você pode jogar com quatro personagens alternando eles através de uma tecla de combinações e sem precisar esperar eles morrerem como acontecia no modo Simul.

É uma boa experiência. Veja se gosta. Existem indicações de jogos prontos no fórum.

https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t714-saint-seiya-black-saint-tag-team (Black Saint in TAG SYSTEM)
https://saintseiyamugen2d.foroactivo.mx/t705-capcom-vs-snk-2019-tag-team-3-0-mugen-edition (Capcom vs Kog in TAG SYSTEM)
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEDA Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:40 pm

descargue un aioria hr de yamakasi y lleva este sistema de paletas a mi personalmente n me gusta como le puedo quitar esto al chars
PINEDA
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Escorpio
Mensajes/ Messages : 38
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:38 pm

PINEDA wrote:descargue un aioria hr de yamakasi y lleva este sistema de paletas  a mi personalmente n me gusta como le puedo quitar esto al chars

All right, follow it converted to winmugen (universal version.)

Probably in the table in this section there are other improved chars, because I like to customize my mugen with new features (as long as I can understand how things work). In some chars that did not have many palettes, I had to lightly pixelate them, like kanon, seiya without hull, some even improved a bit like the Eris that had no sound encoded in Intros, Wins, etc ...

If you want other chars in the format winmugen just ask, because this project will make two years and I can not control which chars I have improved.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp75z0q0hr735m3/AioliaHR.rar

I released an improved Pandora and Shun Possessed. If you want, take a look.

Greetings
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:43 am

- updated eris.
1. new Big Portrait.

- updated Pandora
1. add new sprites
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEDA Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:52 pm

GRACIAS ORION
PINEDA
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Escorpio
Mensajes/ Messages : 38
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2018-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:45 pm

-Updated Athena V2 ( new version with Santias - new updated of december)

- updated serpiente
1. fix code matrix in group 180.

-updated Afrodite
1. new palettes/Highlights: (New Anime,Manga,Episode G, Albafica,Rugonis,Episode G Manga and Cardinale)

-updated Afrodite Espectro
1. new palettes/Highlights: (Sapuri Manga)

- new algol & algolH
1. revised sprites for new pallets
2. cleansing the hypers' background and added new ones.

- updated Camus & CamusH
1. revision of pixels in the clothing for the finish of the armor of the manga format.
2. New palettes/Highlights:(Degel, Krest, Mystoria, Camus Manga, Episode G Manga, Sapuri Manga and Koh-i-Noor sapuri.)

- new yan

- updated Mu
1.new palletes/Highlights: Anime,Gateguard -Sapuri,Shion - Sapuri,Episode G,Gateguard,Avenir,Shion and Episode G Manga.)

MU
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu110CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu410
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu510CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu710
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu810CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu910
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Mu1010

Camus
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus14CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus210
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus310CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus410
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus510
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus610CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Camus710

Afrodite
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi12CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi13
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi14CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi15
CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi16CHARS REVISED FOR TAG SYSTEM , IKEMEN AND NEW SYSTEM OF PALETTES - Page 3 Afrodi17
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm

How are you? Little by little, I try to finish this project that already extends for two years. Unfortunately, as I looked at milo better I realized that the pixels were not so perfect for applying the new pallet system. So, at least at the moment, it will be impossible to do it with the version we have.

No more, I hope that you enjoying the new materials in the TAG system. When the test phase is over, we can think of a publication without the reference of the TAG and only with the system of Palettes. So, each one can convert their char to the three systems each one want. For the time being as I test, I make repairs, and easier to leave in the current settings.

Greetings.

-new Gemini
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

-new Shaka
1. revision of pixels for new palletes.

- new Sigfried

- new Miro
1. add fireball

- new Miro sin Casco
1. add fireball

- new Cristal
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm

new version of aiolia also in the TAG version with new pallet system available.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:23 am

- new another athena
- new Krishna
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Vegito Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:18 am

hola tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?
Super Vegito
Super Vegito
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : León
Mensajes/ Messages : 4
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Super Vegito wrote:hola  tendras los chars sin cambio de paletas para mugen normal?

I think you can visit the normal forum sections like Gold Chars, Asgard, poseidon and etc.

About this project, I intend to finish, but currently I am thinking of making changes to the structure and how I assemble the codes. I want to leave the new palette system as a template and leave it isolated in an ST file. Thus, it is the user who would define whether to use the system or not.

At the moment everything is paused as I am assisting some authors in launching new chars.

Greetings.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegito Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:56 am

Very good!!
Vegito
Vegito
RANGO
RANGO

Zodiaco : Cáncer
Mensajes/ Messages : 75
Fecha de inscripción/Registration date : 2019-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:43 am

- updated Afrodita
- new Afrodita with helmet
- updated aioria by master-shion
- new Seiya HR
- new Shun HR
- new Ares
- new moses and moses H
1. fix hyper whalecall & ballena
2. revision pixels in face
- new belzebu
1. fix hyper garuda1
2. fix hyper azcariote
(bugs completely eliminated. Now the character will work perfectly.)
- updated babel and babelH
1. adding required group 5000 ranges in animations (5035,5061 and 5101)
- new ikki2
1.change of funds
- new ikki3
1.change of funds
-updated Serpiente by mastershion
1. intro matrix reduction (group 195 deleted)
2.group 195 separated from the intro matrix and used alone for provocation.
(You can now hit the serpeinte if he taunts you)
(Also, finally the Serpent bug was resolved by interacting with Seiya of Tecla2000.
In the presentation where seiya launches the meteors, hitting the character(serpeinte), o player can walk
scroll across the screen without the match starting,)
Warning !!!: This problem is very likely to exist in the universal version.
(A universal version will be sent to the original author.)
3. I finish the color map of the last palettes. (snake15.act and snake16.act).
Now, the win of the christmas win gift will not turn black when using these palettes.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 am

- updated Afrodita Espectro
- new Afrodita Espectro sin casco
1. fix group 5300 in continue.
2. fix sprites 400,3 and 220,2
- new Minotauro
- new furios seiya
-updated afrodite dourado (2 versions)
1. add code postype = p1 in group of constelation in hyper Rosas_desc
Now, the constelation is stay still in version 1.1
- new seiya kamui
1. revision of pixels for new palletes
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm

- updated Icaro
1. add code matrix for Intro
2. Intro 1 repair
- new shiryu Kamui
- new shiryu3
1. revision of pixels for new palettes.
- new shun3
1. exchange of backgrounds
- new pan
- new Isaac
- updated Kaisa
- updated ShunH
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Advances in Shiyo Kakuge's TAG system in Ikemen no longer make it necessary for chars to have codes. For this reason, the characters in table 1 had their codes eliminated. In addition, I put all the support sprites for changing palettes now they are animated in all chars.

In addition, we have of modifications:

- updated Camus/CamusH
1. AI tracks completely redone. (Let's face it, the old one was very appealing and repetitive.)
-updated llama.
1. repair pal 7
- Updated Cassios (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the seiya train by mugen pixart)
2. Pal 6 - Cassios manga
- Updated Seiya Train (tonos)
1. name of the modified character (updated custom intro. Reason: Avoid introducing bugs if someone
has the idea of fighting this character with the Cassios by mugen pixart)
- updated aiorios Train
1. fin number anim in super pause in Atomic Thunderbolt charge niveau 1 (bug of flash deleted)
2. In this scam, I released another background and a flash that probably existed in the version
intended by Tonos, but Tecla2000 thought it better to remove it.
- updated Kanon
- new Kanon sin casco
-updated ikki2 by cairo
- updated kira
1. revision of pixels
2. new backgorunds in hypers
- updated Mu
1. hyper starlight without condition
- Belzebu change hyper assist
- myu change hyper assist
- esmeralda change hyper assist
- chars with code revision for Ikemen
(delete in unused and conflicting codes)
1. danteH (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
- no use this code in Ikemen (original version) -
Char will lock
2.Athena (4 versions)(Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
3. Nachi (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
4.Saga (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
5. cancer (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)
6. aldebaran (Deleted group stadef 5600, 5601 e 5602)

As you can see, I am not able to upload all the chars this week. I'll do the rest next weekend. They are ready, but it really didn't work.
Orion
Orion
5 ESTRELLAS
5 ESTRELLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next